Site Name-
    Topic- General/Off-Topic Board
    Software Used- phpBB 2.0.20
    Launch Date- March 15, 2006

Forum Statistics-

Threads: 680
    Members: 348

I just updated it today. I spent all day installing a bunch of MODs, etc.
    There's a V.I.P. Lounge and it's private so I will provide you with a test account. Nothing is in there though. The V.I.P. Lounge is a new addition. I also added an anonymous forum in there, "Secret Society". Also, just to let you know, there is a staff section. It's private.

V.I.P. Account-

U: VIP
    P: mypassword

*Anything else, PM me.*

Anyone? I'm not interested in just comments either. I'd like an actual review.

Well, it's a phpBB so there's not much to review - you didn't make the forums after all. You added some mods as you have said, but what else did you do specifically?

When asking for a review of boards, it's nice to know what you did yourself that we should be reviewing. I'm guessing you made changes to the css and/or some images?

I'm guessing you made the logo, and in that case I would recommend adding more to it - the site doesn't have much going on so a more active logo could help.
    Something witty here...

I'd use a cleaner, more attractive font for site name, or possible hire a designer for a logo. You could run a contest somewhere and get a nice design cheap.

Nice phpb template there, and quite a lot of member

site is not working

Downtime I guess. It's working fine.

Its working fine. Looks clean and easy to understand how to navigate. However, I will add a bit more color, just to atract the visitors.

Looks clean and simple, but way too simple. Try to add more things, some glassy buttons and custom modifications.

Also, try to upgrade to the latest release (2.0.21) ASAP.

Iloilo, Philippines
    i think it would be better that you put in your header what your forum site is about ... like there are forums for SEO, webmasters, lovers, marketing .. etc
    i just don't know if there is a meaning for jerlene.
    your logo doesnt look appealing ..
    try to check your site using if it fits all the resolutions