Arrow Experienced Level 3 admin available

Hi all,

I was working with a leading hosting company since over a year as level 3 admin, but recently the company downsized and reduced the staff. Thus Iím looking to render my services to hosting industry.

I have experience in troubleshooting and maintenance of Linux servers running with and without panels, and have worked on wide range of cPanel and WHM issues. I can handle support tickets and harden servers.

I have worked with Virtualization using Virtuozzo and OpenVZ. I can troubleshoot, deploy and maintain VPS servers as well.

I have experience in coding stuff like LAMP, Perl and bash, which I use mainly for task automation on the servers to efficiently utilize resources.

My qualifications include Red Hat Certification (RHCE) on RHEL 4 and Advanced Server Security module from Red Hat.

If someone is looking for Level 3 admin for their servers, do drop me a mail at [email protected] and I will respond immediately with more details and my resume.

PA, USA
    Where are you located? Please email your resume, references, and salaray/wage/compensation to jobs [at] Thank you.
    Fluid Hosting, LLC - HSphere Shared and Reseller hosting - Now with HIGH AVAILABILITY
    Fluid VPS - Linux and Windows Virtuozzo VPS - Enterprise VPS with up to 2 GB guaranteed memory!
    Get your N+1 High Availability Enterprise Cloud
    Equinix Secaucus NY2 (NYC Metro)

Thanks for your reply. Sent the details.

Anybody still looking for an admin? Im still available.