HELP! 1planhost victim

I need help, Ive read all the reports about 1planhost, but Ive been with them and never had problems, till now.

My website bensjunk.com doesnt load on my computer, it will either 404 or direct me to yahoo directory. I thought maybe they are doing server fixing, but I use the computers and my school and the site loads. Is it my ISP?

Ive been trying to call 1planshost for support, but nobody answers.

My aim is deloreanrider99

Hi Ben,

There is a thread just below you and there are plenty of useful facts and information on this matter with 1planhost and Webhostplus, netbunch and so on. Do some research here on WHT and you'll find plenty of threads/posts recently about them.

Hopefully you can get your site back up and running or at least be able to grab a copy of your files and take ownership of your domain if it's at 1planhost.

Good luck
    █• Taskade - To-Do List & Tasks All-in-One To-Do List & Mind Map App for Remote Teams
    █• Simple and shareable to-do lists for web, mobile, and desktop
    █• To-Do List Templates 300+ shareable templates and productivity workflows
    █• Get things done, faster and smarter! I eat penguins for breakfast ...

It they did not replying your support. it time to move to diffent host to get some money worth service.

Can you access the Control panel or is way to backup the data?
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMatrix.NET
    It they did not replying your support. it time to move to diffent host to get some money worth service.

Can you access the Control panel or is way to backup the data?
    I can access the cp, but I cant get into my server on ftp.

by my understanding your using cpanel. you can use the Back up in cpanel to backup all files.

If you sinup with host, ask them if they can restore for you ( most host will do for free)
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

My site loads on other computers, could it be something wrong with my isp?

Most likely dns issues.
    Did you try to access your site via ip address?
    PremiumReseller.com Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL SmarterMail Enterprise

try rebooting your PC, and Modem/DSL line you could have some kind of cache record in there, it happens to me sometimes and a quick unplug of the router ususally resolves it.

The only other thing i was going to say was the IP address as mentioned above, did they give you a dedicated ip ?

Quote Originally Posted by PremiumHost
    Most likely dns issues.
    Did you try to access your site via ip address?
    Yes, I replaced the ftp.sitename.com with my ip and still access denied.

denied or no access?
    denied would indicate that they may have locked your account out! - if you have emailed them and they have not replyed then, mmm something sounds up.

Do you pay monthly on a CC? - if you get no joy from them I would cancel the account and fine a new home ASAP!

Quote Originally Posted by vwstor
    denied or no access?
    denied would indicate that they may have locked your account out! - if you have emailed them and they have not replyed then, mmm something sounds up.

Do you pay monthly on a CC? - if you get no joy from them I would cancel the account and fine a new home ASAP!
    It says "connection failed". I pay by year, Ive already paid.

Ive been switching my ip's with the ones they say to use, and still wont work. Can somebody hit me up on aim or yahoo messenger that be great.

aim - deloreanrider99
    yahoo - bendutta@yahoo.com