My name is Jamie Timbre and I am looking for employment as a support representative and/or technicial position. I wish to broaden my work and would love to accept an opportunity from a WHT professional.

I have had well over 7 years of experience and in that time I've worked with many companies, including but not limited to:
- Frozen Midnight, Incorporated (my company)
- InfluxHost Web Hosting
- DSD Hosting
- FutureHosting
- Nevacius Hosting
- WHT Host
- ComfortHost
- ClientExec / PublishExec

I have a wide range of knowledge with the following Control Panels, including but not limited to:
- Cpanel/WHM/Root
- Plesk
- Ensim
- DirectAdmin
- Interworx
- SWsoft
- Hosting Controller
- LPanel
- (several others)

I also am very familiar wit the a number of billing/support systems, including but not limited to:
- ModernBill
- ClientExec
- WHM AutoPilot
- QuickBooks
- Cerberus
- Kayako
- (several others)

I am happy to work help desk (highly preferred), as well as AIM or MSN support, forum support, email, and phone support if needed. I am also familiar with a number of LiveChat systems and am glad to do that if needed.

I am still taking a number of morning/afternoon courses as well as teaching some computers-related classes on select days, so my hours are a bit sketchy.
Here is a general outline of my online time I can spend for support:

Monday-Friday: 3 PM - 11 PM or Midnight, EST (GMT -5)
Saturday-Sunday: 12 Noon - Midnight, EST (GMT -5)

I wish to be paid via PayPal, and am looking for work that will pay between $150 - $300+ monthly. (Whatever works according to hours/work, etc.) I am only going to be working for one company so I will be looking for the best offers in relation to my work. Note that hours will be arranged and associated with pay, but that is fully negotiable.

Please feel free to contact me if you are interested in my support services.
AIM- FMdesignJamie
MSN- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]
Phone- 1-888-219-2440 x 307

Thanks for listening. I look forward to speaking with some of you shortly!
Best regards,