ffmpeg and ffmpeg-php

I'm looking for someone who can install the ffmpeg module and ffmpeg-php on my server. Please lets me know how much you'll charge for this.

You can reply or PM. I'm also on MSN

jessecauseyjr@msn.com

Contact brendandonhu
    He did a very good job installing on my server.
    Dave

Hello, I have over seven years experience with unix/linux administration, I can get this installed for you for a minimal fee of $35.00, with in the next hour. Please let me know if you are interested, thank you. Look forward to doing business with you!

ffmpeg and ffmpeg-php installed
    Thanks

Yah Good Work!

35 bucks seems a little steep.. ThreadStarter: Has anyone done this for you yet? What OS are you using? We / I can probably just give you a set of instructions.

yah well time is important so 30$ worked for me even with instructions it raises questions..Thanks anyway!
    redhat 4 cpanel

Quote Originally Posted by IceCreamMan
    35 bucks seems a little steep.. ThreadStarter: Has anyone done this for you yet? What OS are you using? We / I can probably just give you a set of instructions.
    It sounds fair to me...I think many people would rather spend their money on someone that knows what they're doing than spend their time trying to figure it out, especially on production servers