Hybrid View

Thinking of a product

Hi,

I'm trying to find a product I've seen in the past. Basically a customer presses a button on the web hosts site, and the system sends a text message to an available staff member, to alert them of a problem etc. Maybe you know the product at hand?

Thanks in advance.

I think Kayako has what your looking for: http://www.kayako.com/smsgateway.php

If you have a budget I recommend Kayako .If not there is an open source osTicket - Open Source Support Ticket System you can try it.
    HayPay.com withdrawal services.
    switch your e-money to instant real cash.
    Easy to start - One time fee - No transaction fee.

By txt message, I meant SMS to the cell phone

What if someone that doesn't like you presses it hundreds of times?

Quote Originally Posted by PE-Steve
    What if someone that doesn't like you presses it hundreds of times?
    There is probably a minimum, or you can block certain IP's. The product I've heard of has not been mentioned, it is a stand alone application that serves only one purpose, an alert button for the client, which sends an SMS to an employee to do something.

I cann't exactly understand what you mean try : www.clickatell.com they will give you a Gateway Interface to send your sms or let your clients do.
    HayPay.com withdrawal services.
    switch your e-money to instant real cash.
    Easy to start - One time fee - No transaction fee.

Quote Originally Posted by utcrazy
    Hi,

I'm trying to find a product I've seen in the past. Basically a customer presses a button on the web hosts site, and the system sends a text message to an available staff member, to alert them of a problem etc. Maybe you know the product at hand?

Thanks in advance.
    This can be done with a custom PHP/ASP/Python/Perl script too. The only problem I can think of is scheduling which employee(s) are text messaged at what times (i.e. Joe is only to be notified if between 9am and 5pm and Julia will be contacted if the form is submitted between 4pm and 1am).