Need cheap and reliable web hoster (package) with 50-80 GB web space

...and 30 ftp accounts

How do I find out suitable web hosters?

Are there awards rankings for web hosters?

Best way is to check the Shared Offers Section.

Here no such thing as CHEAP and reliable in one - you have to pick which is more important for you...

Quote Originally Posted by steven-v
    Here no such thing as CHEAP and reliable in one - you have to pick which is more important for you...
    You must keep in mind " Cheap " is a relative term, for a billionaire $200 per month for 300 mb space and 5 gig gb might be "Cheap" but for a someone else it might be "Expensive"

So without knowing the budget of the user i wouldnt say " Cheap and reliable do not exist"

if you need 60-80gb go for dedi or godaddy.

You can't expect everything for nothing. You probably wont eben use half of that.

Posts like these should be deleted.
    Recommended: Stablehost, Hivelocity, Fused

If you fully intend to use all that space it requires a dedicated server. That's the size of a harddrive right there and that's pre backups.
    Patron: I'd like my free lunch please.
    Cafe Manager: Free lunch? Did you read the fine print stating it was an April Fool's joke.
    Patron: I read the same way I listen, I ignore the parts I don't agree with. I'm suing you for false advertising.
    Cafe Owner: Is our lawyer still working pro bono?

At SurfSpeedy, you can get 50gb of space and unlimited FTP accounts for $6.99/month paid monthly. You could also get 100gb of space and unlimited FTP accounts for $9.99/month paid monthly. You can get cheaper monthly rates if you pay for a year or two years at a time. http://www.surfspeedy.com
    Jump ahead with the Froggy Perspective... An Honest Review of the best web hosting companies and web hosting services... jump over to: http://www.zfroggy.com

Quote Originally Posted by zfroggy
    At SurfSpeedy, you can get 50gb of space and unlimited FTP accounts for $6.99/month paid monthly. You could also get 100gb of space and unlimited FTP accounts for $9.99/month paid monthly.
    Heh.. Not overselling to much there then