Talking Saved By the Smell???!!! WTF?

I'm not sure how reliable this website is but I about fell out of my chair laughing when I read this

Former teen TV star DUSTIN DIAMOND is reportedly the star of a candid new sex tape in which he romps with two women.

The 29-year-old, who played geek SCREECH POWERS in SAVED BY THE BELL, engages in a number of sexual acts with the women in the 40-minute tape. Agent DAVID HANS SCHMIDT has acquired the rights and is currently seeking a distributor for SAVED BY THE SMELL.

Schmidt tells the New York Daily News, "Just when you think you have seen everything in this business, mankind has raised the bar another notch. Or lowered it." Diamond's manager ROGER PAUL hopes the tape will raise his client's profile and help resurrect the acting career that collapsed when Saved By The Bell ended in 1997. He says, "I haven't seen the tape. I've heard rumours. Dustin has been trying to escape the Screech typecast. So this may help me get more bookings."

Diamond will welcome any royalties he gets from the tape - in June (06) he launched a campaign to save his home from foreclosure, by selling autographed T-shirts on the internet.
    27/09/2006 12:36
    Source
    <?php echo "Signature here"; ?>

Sounds more like a publicity stunt to help his career and save his house.

Heard it this morning on the radio on the way to work. Ewwww

Quote Originally Posted by Odd Fact
    Sounds more like a publicity stunt to help his career and save his house.
    Probably, but still a funny read

What's next - Jaleel White (Steve Urkel) and a stripper get freaky with a big wheel of cheese?
    <?php echo "Signature here"; ?>

Quote Originally Posted by P-nut
    Probably, but still a funny read

What's next - Jaleel White (Steve Urkel) and a stripper get freaky with a big wheel of cheese?
    And I've just had lunch!
    Sarcasm, the 6th Ponyman of the Apocalypse.
    Please do not inquire about Tim, the 5th Ponyman.