Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sambahosting - Windows VPS 30GB hdd, Free Plesk CP, Unmetered BW for just $32.99

Hi,

Sambahosting proudly offers windows VPS packages for $32.99/month with 1 year money back guarentee!!!! Please see the details below:

Windows VPS Package (Special) - $32.99/month only!!!
    ==============
    Disk Space: 30GB
    Free IP addresses: 3
    Guarenteed RAM: 256MB
    Burstable RAM: 1 GB
    Bandwidth: Unmetered
    Full Administrator access
    MSSQL server
    ASP.NET
    Free Plesk Control panel (Unlimited domains)
    Free 24x7x365 hours server monitoring to avoid any downtime!
    IRC friendly
    Full OS Support
    Servers in EU (Germany)
    100Mbps Connection
    DDOS Protection
    24x7x365 hours support!
    ==============

Linux VPS package (Special) - $26.99/month only!!!

================
    Disk Space: 30GB
    Free IP addresses: 3
    Guarenteed RAM: 256MB
    Burstable RAM: 1 GB
    Bandwidth: Unmetered
    Full Root access
    Free Plesk Control panel (Unlimited domains)
    Free 24x7x365 hours server monitoring to avoid any downtime!
    IRC friendly
    Full OS Support
    Servers in EU (Germany)
    100Mbps Connection
    DDOS Protection
    24x7x365 hours support!
    ================

PROGRAMMING SUPPORT

We proudly offer Php/Asp programming division from $4.5 onwards!!! Our programmers are highly experienced to finish the project within the deadline!!! All of our technicians work hand by hand with the programmers to avoid any kind of script related issues.

Please get back to me via admin@sambahosting.com or PM me here to know more informations regarding the offer!
    Last edited by Vortex-Steve; 09-30-2006 at 06:04 PM.

Looks good. What do you mean by 1 year money back guarentee?

Looks good. What do you mean by 1 year money back guarentee?
    Yes, we offer 1 year money back guarantee for all the hosting packages. For example, if you have done an yearly payment for a VPS plan and decide to stop the contract after 45 days from the joining date, we will refund the unused proportion of your fees in full. Also, we offer a 10 days full money back guarantee for all the hosting packages.

nice... what is this programming thing? Do you offer programmers @ $4.5? Is that an hourly rate? If I come with some small projects that take only 5-6 hours human work, you charge for tht 6 hours only? Or is there any minimum charge or something like that?

Thank You for asking, vz-admin. First up all, I would like to inform you that our programming division support is an addon to our webhosting packages and this offer will be available to our webhosting customers only.

We have our own programmers and they will do any kind of scripting (Php/ASP) @ $4.5/hour for you. We dont have any minimum charge or any hidden prices. We will let our programmers to have a detailed discussion with you regarding the project and then decide the total manual labour needed to complete the project. Our programmers have good experience in Php/ASP and they will do projects starting from simple mail forms to customized softwares.

Let us know if you have any further questions.

help desk not working

I try using the helpdesk but no confirmation email after registering.

I try using the helpdesk but no confirmation email after registering.
    There is no problems with the helpdesk now. You can reach me via admin@sambahosting.com or PM me here.

Hi,

Sambahosting is very good. I highly recommend them ^^

Thank You, Libinsworld

Quote Originally Posted by libinsworld
    Hi,

Hi what website are you hosting with them?

I has windows VPS with them for learning purposes. Till now, thier servers are excellent and I faced no such downtimes. Also, they respond to me too fast if I faces any troubles. Their replies are very detailed to my questions and replied the methods to follow to fix the problems. I forwarded sambahosting to my friends and some of them have reseller hosting plan with sambahosting.

everything looks just the same as univps

i will pass on this

Just odered one

I have just ordered one so will report how it goes but looks good to me, I am willing to give this guy a chance as no one is reporting any problems on there forum and if it works well I think this is agood deal from what I can see.

Failson, I dont know how to make you inderstand that sambahosting is a seperate company owned by another management. We have clearly explained about it on this forum as well.

Our servers are occupied now and we stopped the VPS sales of the month. Mods, I would request you to close this thread.

what the site then????

I has windows VPS with them for learning purposes. Till now, thier servers are excellent and I faced no such downtimes. Also, they respond to me too fast if I faces any troubles. Their replies are very detailed to my questions and replied the methods to follow to fix the problems. I forwarded sambahosting to my friends and some of them have reseller hosting plan with sambahosting.

so what is your site that you host with them?
    you say you hosting a site there but you never prove it with a link to your site.
    or matter a fact your resellers friends site.

Quote Originally Posted by knightwing2006
    so what is your site that you host with them?
    you say you hosting a site there but you never prove it with a link to your site.
    or matter a fact your resellers friends site.
    He should provide a link to his site, however he did mention it was for learning purposes, and most times when they use them for learning, they don't host sites on it.

However, it does kind of remind me of univps.

Where the company is located? I can not find the company address.

And one more thing, they miss the detail of Standard plan for Linux.

Hello,

SelectByte, honestly I couldnt explain more than what I have written on this forum. I have already explained whatever I know about my company here.

Mahindarkjp, our company is located in Cochin city, India. Could you please elaborate on "one more thing, they miss the detail of Standard plan for Linux." Just fyi, we offer only 3 hosting packages: "Basic, Premium and Professional". Hope this makes sense.

do you offer free trial? for one day only.
    Web Hosting Indonesia - 1999-2012
    http://www.tadulako.com/

do you offer free trial? for one day only.
    We have stopped the sales of the month. However, please send an email to admin@sambahosting.com so that we will get back to you within a few days. Thanks for asking.

You haven't answered the question. What domain did you or do you have with them?

Hi,

Its interesting to see that our advertising thread is going through a different path. One of our customer put some "recommendations" here and hasn't submitted any proof for his hosting.

Let me clarify, he has bought a windows VPS from us some weeks before and he has some friends who already have a reseller account with us. Since they are also running a webhosting company using our reseller account, I would have to ask their permission to reveal their website information here. Is that fine if we submit their information to the helpdesk or PM you? What do you think?

I'm sorry if my above suggestion is wrong. I just tried to clear out the confusion that happened here.

A message to the helpdesk is fine. Can you also at the same time post some info to clarify the bandwidth limit situation.
    Steve

Thank You for your understanding, Steve. I'll submit a ticket to the helpdesk soon!

Let us know if you have any further questions.

libinsworld can post it or submit it to the helpdesk.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast