New H-sphere Plans @ SuccessfulHosting.com! 24/7 Live US support, 99.9% SLA, +

A little introduction...

Successful Hosting was founded in 1999 and has established a leadership position in the web hosting industry by meeting the needs of small-to-medium sized businesses. Hosting over 86,000 websites, Successful Hosting has become the #1 choice for web hosting and is one of the fastest growing web hosting companies on the Internet!

By webmasters for webmasters..

Successful Hosting was created by webmasters for webmasters to provide a viable, affordable, Managed hosting solution for companies of all types and sizes. Our mission is to give outstanding customer support and a fast and reliable network with many features at an affordable price. We will never sacrifice network and server reliability for financial gain.

Unbeatable web hosting packages..

Successful Hosting is famous for our unique, unbeatable web hosting packages. All of our hosting packages provide everything you need to grow a successful online business! We can offer you the service and support that you need to make your online vision a reality. We are is committed to simplifying the Internet for businesses by providing a broad range of Web-based solutions that can be tailored to fit your specific needs today and in the future.

SuccessfulHosting.com has recently released new and improved Linux, Windows and Reseller H-sphere hosting plans starting at only $4.95 per month:

Linux Hosting Plan Comparison Chart

Windows Hosting Plan Comparison Chart

Reseller Hosting Plan Comparison Chart

WHT 5% OFF COUPON: We're offering our loyal WHT customers 5% off all recurring and even usage charges. Please enter the following coupon code during signup:
    ILOVEWHT

Hundreds of Success Features included with every web hosting account!

We provide our web hosting customers with the highest quality service and features available. Included with every single Successful Hosting package are hundreds of easy to use Success Features.

Combined with our outstanding Success Support we provide you the peace of mind that your site will always be up and running. Our Easy Apps feature allows you to install huge amounts of very useful web applications quickly and easily. Taking the need out of multiple hosting accounts, successSites are designed to give you simple control over multiple websites.

• Guarantees
    • Domain Names
    • Site Management
    • Web Features and Software
    • Detailed Website Traffic Statistics
    • Email
    • Database
    • FTP
    • Support
    • Marketing Tools
    • ResellerTech Features
    Alex B.

RE: Successful Hosting

Given the history of my relationship with Successful Hosting, my first thought was to publicly denounce your company; however, I will ask that you contact me immediately with information about the company owners and a verifiable business address so that I may get you a registered letter. My name is Andrea and you have my email address in your billing and support records at Successful Hosting.

Quote Originally Posted by DCDGC View Post
    Given the history of my relationship with Successful Hosting, my first thought was to publicly denounce your company; however, I will ask that you contact me immediately with information about the company owners and a verifiable business address so that I may get you a registered letter. My name is Andrea and you have my email address in your billing and support records at Successful Hosting.
    Please PM me.
    Alex B.

Your comparison plan links in your OP do not load...

Quote Originally Posted by tcstatic View Post
    Your comparison plan links in your OP do not load...
    What? Is this "Successful"? And is this regarding my account at Successful Hosting?