1-time server move help needed

My situation is described at here
    I currently have a colo server, which I will be moving from a datacenter to be hosted at my friend's shop which has a dedicated ip.

May I know whats involved in the move? Like where I should change the IPs, how to edit the DNS servers, etc. I checked and saw that the current server has eth0:20+ interfaces, but in the new place I will only have 2 IPs to use, should I delete the interfaces to leave only 2?

Some background info on the server, its Red Hat 9, used to be using Cpanel but I stopped the licence so Cpanel has expired on it.
    I would be willing to pay a little token of appreciation if anyone can provide advice on the change of server IPs, I'm guessing should be a simple task to you guys.

Please PM me your MSN if possible and we'll talk through there.

Liwiplus can do this job, please feel free to contact us.

FYI : Your DC IPs no more needed if you are placing the server in different location.
    liwiplus Team,
    The Support Sages

Auckland, New Zealand

There might be some people willing to help you out - either pay or might be just a helping hand if you're a pseudosysadmin with some broad skills. However, you've not posted your MSN details - so no one can contact you via the forums.
    BLUETRIDENT.NET - Reliable Shared, Reseller and Dedicated Hosting Solutions Provider
    Managed Hosting with Personal Service
    Highspeed Content Servers, Lighttpd, Ruby on Rails, Cluster Servers & Rich Web Application Hosting

We can have this done for you