What's the major source of free hosting website

Too many free hosting website run with the google adsense.
    I don't think the ad revenue can meet the spending.Is there enough visitor click the google advertisement.
    What's your opinion?

Actually there are many ppl those whom click the google advertisement I'm one of them ,some links often catch the eye,I cann't wait,then click them all to find out beyond them.Concerning the ad revenue I think it can meet the spending but generally it depends on how your site promotion is. withdrawal services.
    switch your e-money to instant real cash.
    Easy to start - One time fee - No transaction fee.

New York City

There are those that offer free hosting for their community, others do it for the revenue and then there are those that just wants to build up a customer base for free hosting then eventually expand to paid services or just sell the company altogether. (One i remember being very popular back in the days was netfirms and homestead)

It's not an easy thing to accomplish but then again there are always obstacles in your way for anything you do.

Take a look at and
    There are many listed there and probably some are quite successful.

Good luck!
    CirtexHosting Providing Affordable and Quality Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting since 2003
    LINUX based cPANEL/WHM Shared and Reseller Web Hosting with Fantastico
    HostV VPS Premium Virtual Private Servers & Dedicated Servers powered by cPanel/WHM
    We transfer your sites over quickly! I eat penguins for breakfast ...