BoldBuilder V1.12 Website Builder Released - Get Yours Now!

BOLDBUILDER V1.12 RELEASED

Get the most inclusive, private branded, online website builder for your customers. No html knowledge required. Websites built in 7 easy steps.

Free Lifetime Upgrades will provide you the newest templates, latest features, and script updates as long as your license is active.

USER-END DEMO: http://builder.boldbuilder.com/
    username: demo
    password: demo

ADMIN AREA DEMO: http://builder.boldbuilder.com/admin/
    username: demo
    password: demo

INSTALLATION PREVIEW: http://www.boldbuilder.com/builder/install/

---- MAIN FEATURES ----

Easy to use: user is guided through a Step-by-Step process, providing options to choose from, setting colors, styles, and images. They do not need to install, download any software and all the coding and publishing is fully automatic.

Content is stored: The content of user's website and their layout is fully stored. At anytime they can login and modify the design or any part of their website without needing to retype any information.

Hundreds of Designs: User will have a variety of templates to choose from. Categorized by subject, style, and color, the possibilities are endless!

Instant Changes: Tired of the design? they can simply click on another layout template and all content will be updated.

Multiple Websites: Users can have multiple websites on one account, each is stored separately.

Image Gallery: Hundreds of images, logos, clip arts are gathered in the Image Gallery. Users can also use upload their own images.

Variety of Pages: BoldBuilder can make unlimited WebPages. Users can list their products, sell them, create an online resume, photo album, contact page, favorite links, and much more! This is all done in a simple step-by-step process that is easy to follow and understand. Advanced users can upload their own page in HTML.

Easy Publishing: No need to use any FTP software or Telnet, users simply enter their FTP username and password and website is uploaded in seconds!

Online Store: BoldBuilder provides an easy-to-setup online store. Create a category, add a product, image and description are optional, and the online store is ready to sell with built in gateway system.

Instant Preview: Users can see their website instantly in their favorite browser without needing to publish anything

------------------------------

For a LIMITED TIME, Get Your Copy NOW for $5/month (normally $15). FREE Installation Included.
    http://boldbuilder.com/signup.php

------------------------------

Please submit any questions to [email protected]
    There are 3 kinds of people. People who can count and people who can't.

Is the price per server?

Is there any limit to number of users?

Is the users data stored locally or on your servers?

More details.

NM..found your FAQ page...

In case other memebers are looking for answers to these:

Quote Originally Posted by ArtieFishill
    Is the price per server?
    BoldBuilder may be installed on any server that supports PHP/MySQL. From there your customers can publish their website to any FTP host. So you may support several servers with one license.

Is there any limit to number of users?
    No limit on number of users. License is based on the number of active websites in BoldBuilder.

Is the users data stored locally or on your servers?
    User's data is stored locally in case they would like to come back and edit their files. They will publish a duplicate of those data to their desired FTP server.

Intel, just thought I'd mention that for easy access to your site, why not setup a link in your Form profile, to your Home page? Then people only need click the button.

Also, the special being offered, will the pricing be increased at some point or always stay the same for the life of the license? Although I like what you have to offer, $40 a month is just not worth it; for this or similar type scripts.
    PotentProducts.com - for all your Hosting needs
    Helping people Host, Create and Maintain their Web Site
    ServerAdmin Services also available

Quote Originally Posted by Website Rob
    Intel, just thought I'd mention that for easy access to your site, why not setup a link in your Form profile, to your Home page? Then people only need click the button.

Also, the special being offered, will the pricing be increased at some point or always stay the same for the life of the license? Although I like what you have to offer, $40 a month is just not worth it; for this or similar type scripts.
    I've added the link to my profile. Thanks for pointing that out.

You will be locked into that price for as long as your license is active. This is also version 1.x and major development is taking place for future versions. As a licensee, you will also receive free upgrades for BoldBuilder including new versions, templates, gallery images, etc.

I will be more than happy to answer/clarify any other questions.

BoldBuilder team would greatly apreciate it if WHT members could provide us with some feedback as well. If you believe the pricing is expensive or a feature is missing, please let us know at http://request.boldbuilder.com/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by INTEL
    BoldBuilder team would greatly apreciate it if WHT members could provide us with some feedback as well. If you believe the pricing is expensive or a feature is missing, please let us know at http://request.boldbuilder.com/index.php
    if it had cpanel integration - i would be sold.

Quote Originally Posted by utropicmedia-karl
    if it had cpanel integration - i would be sold.
    We are currently working on that module and will be ready for Version 2. However, as of now, you can provide custom instructions on the publish page which is simply asking for your customer's site url, cpanel username and password. the rest will be done seemlessly.

12-18-2005, 01:26 PM - BoldBuilder V1.12 Website Builder Released - WHT Special Discount

09-26-2006, 03:19 PM - BoldBuilder V1.12 Website Builder Released - Get Yours Now!

After 10 months you are still on the same version?
    And there are no "Featured Web sites" to be seen, at http://boldbuilder.com/websites.php .
    Also noticed your Forum is no longer there as well.

Although it sounds and looks like you've something that can be developed into something really good, it would seem that the script/program is not taking off like you had hoped?

With this or any type 'Online Site Builder', I am personally interested in the code produced for the sites. Having looked / evaluated many of these type scripts, I have yet to find "just one" that is able to produce Valid code. As there are no sites being shown as created by your script, I can't even confirm the coding output.
    PotentProducts.com - for all your Hosting needs
    Helping people Host, Create and Maintain their Web Site
    ServerAdmin Services also available

There has been no need to release a new version in 2.x series. All the effort is being placed on version 3.

You may see the code generated by simply clicking on "Preview Website" after you design each page, right click -> view source.

Please keep your inputs limited to questions about the software.

Bad Company [Fraud]

I have paid for this and did not receive my license. The one that I did receive was a pending one that doesn't work. I looked at my bank account and they took my money but never gave me service. I've sent them email the only way you could contact them but no response. Opened a paypal dispute and nothing! Be wise!
    REVCOM - Hosting websites since 2004!
    Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS Hosting & Dedicated Servers
    Offers the Cueburst Support Ticket System Exclusively
    Follow us on Twitter! @REVCOM_LLC

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton4
    I have paid for this and did not receive my license. The one that I did receive was a pending one that doesn't work. I looked at my bank account and they took my money but never gave me service. I've sent them email the only way you could contact them but no response. Opened a paypal dispute and nothing! Be wise!
    Thank you for your feedback. You placed the order and within 10 minutes you opened a dispute with paypal.

The license will remain in "pending" state until it is installed on your domain, and each order is approved manually.

Since you opened a dispute, there is nothing else we can do. PayPal already has a hold on your payment. Payment has already been refunded.

Thanks again for your interest.

edit: Also, we are no longer accepting new licensees until the new version is out. Existing customers will stay intact.
    Last edited by INTEL; 11-09-2006 at 06:29 PM.

Angry

AAhhh, try the next day I opened the dispute....
    REVCOM - Hosting websites since 2004!
    Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS Hosting & Dedicated Servers
    Offers the Cueburst Support Ticket System Exclusively
    Follow us on Twitter! @REVCOM_LLC

We are currently working on that module and will be ready for Version 2. However, as of now, you can provide custom instructions on the publish page which is simply asking for your customer's site url, cpanel username and password. the rest will be done seemlessly.
    But didn't you just say this:

There has been no need to release a new version in 2.x series. All the effort is being placed on version 3.

You may see the code generated by simply clicking on "Preview Website" after you design each page, right click -> view source.

Please keep your inputs limited to questions about the software.
    I would have been interested in this product if their was better updates and better templates on their, either its me or it took forever to view these templates and it was only one design I seen -- If it was interegrated with cpanel and some billing system such as modernbill or clientexec then I would have been interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Frimon86
    But didn't you just say this:

I would have been interested in this product if their was better updates and better templates on their, either its me or it took forever to view these templates and it was only one design I seen -- If it was interegrated with cpanel and some billing system such as modernbill or clientexec then I would have been interested.
    That is exactly what we are working on. To incorporate that in V. 2 isnt possible because the structure is just not there. V3 maybe used as as add-on to cpanel and few other scripts with API compatibility.

I don't know nothing about API but okay, maybe you guys will do free installations which would be more than sweet. Would you guys also offer some billing intergrations as well so when people order, cpanel and this will be setup instanly as well.

I think ill wait on v3 to come out before I order this..