how and where i can find my server port speed in WHM?

hello

since my dedicated server provider (server4sale) has scammed me via showing me 100mbps included server port but setting up on 10mbps only i want to know how i can find this difference myself?

thanks, please explain in detail

Quote Originally Posted by Leadix Web
    hello

since my dedicated server provider (server4sale) has scammed me via showing me 100mbps included server port but setting up on 10mbps only i want to know how i can find this difference myself?

thanks, please explain in detail
    Login to the server and do an:

mii-tool -v

Scammed???? Please do refrain from using that word. Thats an accusation. I am not sure whats your client ID or If you even file a ticket for it. I do know that after we get server deliver by LT it does take 24-48 hours for the 100Mbps upgrade. And we need to manually file a ticket for that.

Please email support with your request or if you already did please email sales your ticket number and client id so it can be investigated.
    Server4Sale
    Dirt CHEAP Servers coming soon

I would not use the word scammed. If server4sale ordered the port, like he says above, it usually takes 24-48 hours with layeredtech.
    VPSFuze.com - Performance should be noticeable - VPS Hosting at its best.
    HostingFuze.com - Affordable & Reliable Shared & Master Reseller hosting services

Just to clear things up. Port was upgraded to 100Mbps . Client has been provided reference ticket number from DC. Mainly some how it set to 10mbps by itself. Was forced at 100Mbps and works fine ( and submited ticket to LT to investigate) .
    Any way Leadex web if you still have question feel free to update the ticket. NOt WHT
    Server4Sale
    Dirt CHEAP Servers coming soon