Question anybody running two different servers in one company?

I am current a shared hosting reseller.My server now does not support multi-domain and streaming real A/V function.
    I find one server of another company support these functions.
    The key point is two servers with different specification.
    I am confused how to set the different with different plan?
    I don't know whether the client want multi-domain or streaming real A/V features?
    Is that other difficulty to run two different in my shared hosting company?

Yes, of course. Many resellers rent more than 2 boxes - I see no problem here at all. Our parent company had over 12 dedicated high-end PIII boxes ;=)

A real example, hosting company that offers Linux and Windows based hosting services. They definetely need two different boxes

but my two servers are both linux.
    The only different is one support multi-domain and streaming A/V and there is only 512MB ram.

Exclamation anybody running two different servers in one company?

Hi All, Yes most definately. It is sometimes a way of offering more services for your customers. Currently I offer 3 hosting systems.
    Alabanza. WHM/CPanel, Plesk, with multiple domains. It works for me.

HAL

we also offer 3, one unix and 2 linux one with plesk one with a custom panel and one with cpanel, altho we are planning on getting rid of the plesk one

but do you put them in one company?

if you mean are they all sold by oen company, yes i offer all 3 from one company but i get them from, different companies

Is that any difficulties?

nope not at all, it just means i can taylor packages to suit certain people better, some people only want a simple bit of space tpo put their personal site on, onthers want to have all the estras available with cpanel

ic

If I understood well...yes your situation is a bit difficult, as you can't offer to all your clients the same features, as the one server supports some features that the other doesn't. I would say that a solution is to offer your packages with standard features, those that the less featured server offers! And if a client needs the extra features you host him to the most featured server! In all cases you can host clients in both servers if they need the standard features! Although isn't the best situation!

Mike, thats what we do, all packages have standard features at the moment and then if someone wants a specific feature then we can offer it

Thank you MikeMc.It's a good solution but I think it may have some problems.
    for example,one client does not need special features in first month.He want to have it on second month.He will need to move all the storage to another server and change DNS too.A lot of thing have to be changed.It's not good.
    So I named one general server plans as general hosting plan and the other server plans named advanced hosting plan which supports more features.
    The client don't need to change a lot of things.