USA-based DS provider required...

Hello,

I would liek to askfor a piece of advice: what USA-based DS provider(s) would you suggest?

The main criteria are: supreme support, high connectivity, quick response (espe. to emergency situation).

The configuration/prices are secondary, what I need is the reliable provider (I know there are problems with every one, not every customer is happy for many reasons).

Thanks!

Konstantin

Do you require server management? Also, do you have a budget in mind and/or the hardware that you require?
    MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business

Quote Originally Posted by layer0
    Do you require server management? Also, do you have a budget in mind and/or the hardware that you require?
    The hosted service should be as uninterratable as possible, I prefer managed servers. The starting budget is below 200 USD/mo; later we will upgrade to better, as business evolves.

Minimum 1Gb RAM and quick (SATA, SATAII) disks of at least 60 Gb capacity would be required. 1200 Gb or more bandwidth a month. No special hardware. DDoS protection a great plus if it is available at this price.

Is it a realistic request?