reseller hosting pkg in PST time zone?

I am looking to switch from Versaweb. I like the really quick response times i get from versaweb to my geographical area (ping and tracert).

Can anyone tell me who is in the same data center as versaweb and sells reseller packages? I know they are located in MarquisNet in Las Vegas.

I am looking for a reseller package that hosts unlimited domains with WHM and Cpanel in the PST time zone. Any help is appreciated.
    Thanks in advance!

If you like the really quick response times of Versaweb, what makes you look for an alternate?

And, if I am not wrong, most of the good hosts offer support on a 24 x 7 basis. So, you should be fine with a CST host as well. Maybe, try and look for some possible potential hosts and check them on their response times at the hour of your desire.

sorry. the response times are not regarding support but response of how quick the ping and tracert is. I have tried servers on EST and CST and ping time is > 100ms. where versaweb is approx 50ms.

And versawebs support response time is below average.

What are you looking for in terms of disk space and bandwidth?

BGP Blend of Telia, GTT, Zayo, and Cogent in One Wilshire, Los Angeles!
    True Definition of Managed Hosting
    Proudly Offering Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS, Dedicated Servers, and Co-location