order server with ThePlanet

I am going to order server with ThePlanet. I want to know how this company reviews and support is.

I tried to chat them but they are always offline. I emailed 6 mails to them for the past 12 hours still I did not get a reply.Is their support is good. How will be their service will be.

Have you tried the search tool yet? (top right of WHT)
    GeeksGather - Undergoing redevelopment. Stand by.

For sales, it is usually not 24 hours. So you need to wait.

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx

I personally as well as for various business ventures, have been a customer of theirs for about a year now. When signing up I found sales to be good for the most part. While technical support has had its up and downs (as most would say), I have always been happy with the level of service, support, resources, and overall experience in respect to how much I pay per server per month.

For more specific reviews, as net suggested, please use the search function on WHT

As the others say, use the search feature.

I will give you a review though =)

Since March of 2006, I have pretty much all of my equipment in 3 of their datacenters.
    The best way to get a hold of them, is to call them.(I have learned taht over the past months)
    Create a ticket, then call them about it.
    ThePlanet is my favorite right now, but I also haven't gone out and tested other providers.

Hope this helps a little.

-Jarrett

Theplanet has always been great for us over 3 years now.
    24Shells in Business Since 2003 - AS55081
    Dedicated Servers, High Bandwidth Servers
    @24Shells - 24shells.net