Exclamation ~~ [FOR HIRE:] Professional Writing Services ~~

Greetings. I am currently seeking companies or individuals that are in need of professional writing services! I have done work various types of work for individuals in the past such as
    • Press Releases
    • Product Articles
    • Report Research
    • Website/Material Content
    • Voice Over Scripts

Not only have I consummated jobs and projects within the categories listed above, but I have also completed several other writing projects such as Hand-book preparation, Frequently asked questions (F.A.Q) lists and Terms of Service preparation. Whatever you may obligate, I am confident that I can meet your requirements and goals.

Unlike many other supplemental individuals or firms offering the same services as myself, I do not charge "per-word" or "per-page". My pricing scale works solely within your budget (Within reason) and within the amount of time your project will require. Before the start of any project, based on the total cost of your project I do require a 50% down deposit. I am requiring this to simply ensure that your project has been given to me and that you are not looking to plagiarize the work that I produce for you. All projects are payable via PayPal.

If you are implicated in the services I am currently offering or have questions, please let me know by sending me a PM or by sending me an e-mail at [email protected] - I make all efforts possible to respond to inquiries submitted via e-mail within a timely fashion. To accelerate the process please include the following information:
    • What specific service(s) you require
    • Details on the service(s) that you require
    • Your budget/spending limits
    • The urgency of your project (How soon you need it completed)

I look much forward to the opportunities I receive! Thanks in advanced to all of the individuals interested in me and the services I have to offer.

Toronto, Canada
    Do you have any samples of your work that you can share?

If so please pm me.
    Can't we all just get along

Drop me some examples as well.

Thanks on advance!
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, don't touch this!