* .in appraisal request

Hi, just wondered what people would value eef.in at?

My personal opinion is that the domain is worth a little more than reg fee due to the fact that the domain has all good letters. The reason I give it such a low value is because there are still plenty of 3 letter .in domains available. It could be worth a lot more if you can find an end user, but besides that I don't see much value in this domain yet. You'll have to hold onto it for a couple of years for the domain to appreciate in value.

Quote Originally Posted by qualityeye
    My personal opinion is that the domain is worth a little more than reg fee due to the fact that the domain has all good letters. The reason I give it such a low value is because there are still plenty of 3 letter .in domains available. It could be worth a lot more if you can find an end user, but besides that I don't see much value in this domain yet. You'll have to hold onto it for a couple of years for the domain to appreciate in value.
    Yes, I thought that when all of the 3-letter .in's are gone, then it will be worth more - they are selling like hot cakes!

Was just searching through, to see what I could find and found speeding.in was available, so registered it. How much do you think it is/can be worth?