Cheap Registrar for .am domains?

I am looking for a cheap registrar for .am domains. Any ideas on who might be the cheapest?

It would seem that going direct to the Registry is your best bet - their charge to non-Armenian applicants is USD 50 per year (which is a fairly typical rate for a small-country registry that does not market itself as a pretend-GTLD)

Found some registrars via a Google search) but they all upwards of USD 200 per year.

Quote Originally Posted by Lubeca
    It would seem that going direct to the Registry is your best bet - their charge to non-Armenian applicants is USD 50 per year (which is a fairly typical rate for a small-country registry that does not market itself as a pretend-GTLD)

Found some registrars via a Google search) but they all upwards of USD 200 per year.
    That's what I found approximately, but I figured (was hoping) there might be a registrar out there offering one of those $6.95 deals for this extension. Thanks anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by ccre
    but I figured (was hoping) there might be a registrar out there offering one of those $6.95 deals for this extension. Thanks anyway...
    You'll hardly ever find the $6.95 deals for the exotic ccTLDs. Usually they cost way more than gTLDs.
    Respect My Authoritah! - Eric Cartman (a friend of mine).

The last i saw was more then 200US$

Quote Originally Posted by D'Godown
    The last i saw was more then 200US$
    As mentioned previously, it's $50 if you direct to the registry. I suspect the .am registry sells at the same price to everyone, whether they are registrars/resellers or end users, and the registrars are taking a rather big cut.