Hosting Request UK

Hello. I hope that i am in the right place. If i am not, i am appologise, and i am asking one of the moderators to move my request.

I am in need of a hosting plan in the UK, with servers in UK because my bussinesses are there. So what i need is a hosting plan or a shared server offer for this needs:

2Gb HDD space
    50Gb monthly Bandwidth
    mysql databases

Most importantly is the space and bandwidth. I whant to be able ti expand them after my bussnisses expand.

I need << suggestions or recommendations >> and also feedback on << web hosts that are suggested or recommended >> by users that are using this services. Thx.
    Last edited by writespeak; 09-25-2006 at 12:33 PM.

Welcome to WHT.

You will find nice deal in the hosting offer section for UK host using Cpanel.

Otherwise server in Europe or East coast of Usa should be fine for you as well.

If you have any other questions, just ask.

Best regards,
    Last edited by Interdit; 09-25-2006 at 10:58 AM. Eu Web Hosting Solutions
    Shared hosting with Cpanel/Fantastico
    Live Help:

Uk, Norwich
    If you are looking to request web hosting try the following link: either that or search through the shared advertising forums to find a web host that suits your needs. Please note if you do recieve pm's report them to the moderators. | low cost quality hosting
    Looking for a web hosting solution? Gain complete satisfaction today.
    With our 99.95% Uptime Guarantee, 24/7 Monitoring, Friendly Support, Cpanel/Fantastico, Domains and much more, why wait?

New York City
    Is a server in europe necessary? You can find equally a good hosting from the US or any other country at that with possibly even better pricing. You might as well broaden your horizons so you can chose from some of the more reputable companies such as HostGator.

Matthew Rosenblatt, and I do lots of things.
    Currently a Master Electrician on Broadway.
    My company, BurstAV, specializes in A/V Systems Design and integration.
    I also own ConcertCables. We build power/data cables for the entertainment industry.

Before you commit to a host try calling their tech support number and ask them a simple question, you may even want to try this a couple of times - early on Monday morning and mid afternoon on a Friday are peak times for us. Dont call the sales number, there may be a variation in pre and post sales support.

try looking at - uk webhosting directory, and also - UK Web hosting forums
    Cyber Host Pro Ltd - over 10 years in the UK hosting industry.
    Website Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Cloud VPS Servers | Dedicated Servers
    ★ WhiteLabel OnAPP Cloud VPS Reseller Program, Failover, 10Gbit SFP+ Dual SAN storage with Cpanel, Plesk & Windows server. - UK Call Centre + 24x7 Online Chat