Best Provider to Resell Servers

I am not sure if this is the correct forum to begin this thread so my apologies in advance if it needs to be moved.

Basically I am wanting to gather opinions about who you feel is a great dedicated provider to resell their servers from based upon price and support. My intentions is to go with a company that will accomodate my growth (if and when it happens) as well as possibly provide colocation solutions (not that important just yet).

Your suggestions would be greatly appreciated to help in my research to narrow down my choices. Ideally Central or East coast.

You also might consider working with several Data Centers and not putting all your egges in 1 basket.

Michigan, USA
    I think LayeredTech offers reseller discounts. But you have to take things into consideration...what services can you offer that makes it better than LT itself? Can you offer a competitive price while making it worth while for the profit you get?

Unless your offering a management service with it for an extra cost I don't think reselling dedicated servers is worth it for the time you would have to spend with support and setup.

Depending upon your budget, commitment and business model, it may not be a bad idea to consider colocating/leasing servers from the start. You have a lot more control (though a lot more responsibility) and can offer services/upgrades and support that you may not otherwise be able to do. The cost is high in the start but the rewards are also pretty great if you are good at what you do.