URL: http://www.321flamewar.com

This is a PR4 site that has been SEO optimized, has a customized favorites icon and much more. It's set to be a great revenue site for anyone who has the time to dedicate to it. I've gotten busy with more pressing projects and simply don't have the time to devote to the advertising and maintanence anymore. Unfortunately the site's traffic has suffered because of this, but it can be picked back up with a small amount of well targeted advertising. The traffic histories I have available reflect this drop, but as I said, I have had to abandon all advertising and promotional efforts for this site due to more pressing concerns.

Stats: August AWstats September AWstats

The highlights for this site include:

PR4/SEO optimized
Both 468x60 and 88x21 banners already made
Several phpBB modifications already installed
Customized favorites icon
Integrated link trade script (with several already established trades)
Already configured with Digital Point Ads Network
CPanel hosted with hosting through the end of Septemeber included
Domain registered through OnlineNIC through 03/01/2007 with free push

This is a currently established forum site, all you need to do is advertise and take over administration to start! As a "unmoderated" forum, this site gives you the freedom to let your users do as they please while you concentrate on advertising and revenue generation. Moderation could be added, of course, but there are no current moderators to retrain and very few rules to change or add to.

BIN for this site is $200, and I'm willing to accept reasonable offers. (e.g. $50 isn't going to cut it)

Payment via Paypal or Visa/MC/Discover/Amex with proper verification.

This site has great potential, but unfortunately I just don't have the time to dedicate to it to get it off the ground. If you have any further questions for me, feel free to contact via the following methods:

AIM: FirestormSupport
MSN: [email protected] <-- Messenger only, no email
Yahoo: firestorm_helpdesk
Google Talk: [email protected] <-- Messenger only, no email
Email: [email protected] <-- Real email address!
US Toll-Free Phone: (800) 697-5891