Question SEO Recommendations?

Hello WHT,

I do not get to post here that often, but I am interested in seeking some help with getting AllureHost SEO material. I know there are a couple of firms out there that do great work (for around $5000+) but I am looking for something a much lower in price but still decent in work. I have read that my best bet would be a particular freelancer that could help me out, so if anyone knows of someone who has done good work for them in the past please PM me.

Also, if you know of a firm that might be lower in the price I put up then please shoot me some links. Thank you for your time and help!

- John
    SwiftModders - Professional Web Design Services & WHMCS Themes
    Web Designs catered to web hosting and software providers!
    Check out the top-rated WHMCS Admin Panel Theme by SwiftModders

John, folks are not allowed to post their services here - only in the Advertising forums. Also, it is against the rules to pm a member with details about one's offerings. However, I will tell you that you get what you pay for. If you do not want to pay the $5000, why not look at doing this yourself? Many SEO techniques are very easy to learn with a little bit of studying.
    Daniel B., CEO - Bezoka.com and Ungigs.com
    Hosting Solutions Optimized for: WordPress Joomla OpenCart Moodle
    Data Centers in: Chicago (US), London (UK), Sydney (AU), Sofia (BG), Pori (FI)
    Email Daniel directly: ceo [at] bezoka.com

True, just the time restraints for me cause conflicts with taking on the project myself. I am not asking for anyone to advertise their own services, but recommend businesses and firms they have worked with in getting their site SEO ready.

You do bring up a good point, I would be interested in knowing some good SEO tutorial websites that could help me along with maintaining my site once we have it optimized. Any suggestions for good tutorials?

Quote Originally Posted by AllureHost
    True, just the time restraints for me cause conflicts with taking on the project myself. I am not asking for anyone to advertise their own services, but recommend businesses and firms they have worked with in getting their site SEO ready.

You do bring up a good point, I would be interested in knowing some good SEO tutorial websites that could help me along with maintaining my site once we have it optimized. Any suggestions for good tutorials?
    SEOBook.com would be a good place to start, the book is worth the money and well respected in the industry. Other then that just reading the hundreds of SEO blogs and Digital point is a decent forum for SEO.
    Like passive recurring revenue you can retire on?
    You focus on building your brand, we handle all support, billing, and more.
    Pressed.net - Start your own Managed WordPress Hosting Company

Quote Originally Posted by bwb
    SEOBook.com would be a good place to start, the book is worth the money and well respected in the industry. Other then that just reading the hundreds of SEO blogs and Digital point is a decent forum for SEO.
    Thank you bwb, I appreciate the point out and I will be sure to pick up on that book.

If you spare some time reading seo articles in different forums and blogs you can cover most of the part of SEO yourself, meanwhile you are going to gain good knowledge and skills in return. Cheers!