Thumbs up [Sell] vBulletin owned licence

Hello,

I am selling my vBulletin owned licence for 105 $ + 35 $ renewal. With renewal you have one more year for upgrading to newer versions of vbulletin. I am contacting helpdesk so that webhostingtalk.com can validate this licence.

Payments accepted with paypal or bank transfer.

I've sent you a PM.
    :: Shrapnel Network LLC ::
    :: Authorized Ventrilo and Teamspeak Hosting ::
    :: www.shrapnet.com : www.shrapnel-network.com ::

Sold once Verified

As there are more people interested in this licence, all of you are invited to make me a better price than 105 $ (+ 35 $)

I will stick to $105 + $35 = $140

And the offer is subject to you finalsing before i get another one

Quote Originally Posted by markyoung
    As there are more people interested in this licence, all of you are invited to make me a better price than 105 $ (+ 35 $)
    Actually, the way you work out that situation is to sell to the FIRST person who accepted your offer.

It appears pshetty was first to accept your required payment terms. I hope you intend to complete this transaction honorably...
    Studio1337___̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__Web Design

You did offer it to someone, they accepted, I think it would be dishonourable to change your mind because someone offered more. In the case where 2 people responded to a single offer, the first one would win.

If you are going to run it as an auction regardless, then you need to follow the WHT auction rules.
    Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good.

Quote Originally Posted by the_pm
    It appears pshetty was first to accept your required payment terms. I hope you intend to complete this transaction honorably...
    I did same via PM a few hours before pshetty's post.

Rob, please forward the PM to me. I'll report back.
    Studio1337___̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__Web Design

Pretty hot sales; should've attached obo because it can work both ways
    Warning: include('signature') [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in eval'd code on line 38
    Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'signature' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in eval'd code on line 38

Quote Originally Posted by the_pm
    Rob, please forward the PM to me. I'll report back.
    Done... lots of trouble for a $20 discount (off vB list)

Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnet|Rob
    Done... lots of trouble for a $20 discount (off vB list)
    Yep, by the looks of that PM, you gave the same indications as pshetty, but a few hours earlier. There you have it!

To explain something here:

(1) I was not sure about the rules, I will stick with the first mentioned price of 105 $ + 35 $ = 140 $.

(2) pshetty wrote "Sold once Verified " without ever contacting me.
    the_pm wrote "It appears pshetty was first to accept your required payment terms. I hope you intend to complete this transaction honorably...".
    pshetty was not the first but tried to look like so that no one else will get in touch with me. That is not good business.
    First one who contacted me will get the licence for the price 105 $ + 35 $. Shrapnet|Rob was first contacting me.
    I have also other licences to sell, so for my reputation I like that everyone will be happy here.

(3) I like the way how fast everything runs here. But please verify my licence, so that everything runs smooth.
    Last edited by markyoung; 09-25-2006 at 06:19 PM.

(2) pshetty wrote "Sold once Verified " without ever contacting me.
    the_pm wrote "It appears pshetty was first to accept your required payment terms. I hope you intend to complete this transaction honorably...".
    pshetty was not the first but tried to look like so that no one else will get in touch with me. That is not good business.
    First one who contacted me will get the licence for the price 105 $ + 35 $. Shrapnet|Rob was first contacting me.
    I have also other licences to sell, so for my reputation I like that everyone will be happy here.
    At the time, this is exactly how it appeared, which is why I said that's how it appeared. Rob clarified, I verified his correspondence, and then posted that he was indeed the first. Sometimes it takes a few steps to get there, but get there we do, indeed!

FYI, posting sold within a thread is considered sold, unless, as you've shown, someone else has done so privately, and they are good enough to confirm it. By posting "sold," pshetty was contacting you Just a little food for thought for the next time around.

Looking at your help desk ticket, it appears we're just waiting on vBulletin to complete the confirmation. We'll post confirmation as soon as it comes back.

That license isn't available for transfer, as it's inactive.
    The user will have to renew it before he can transfer it.
    Get it renewed and then you can transfer it
    If you donít like the road youíre walking on, start paving a new one.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by anon-e-mouse
    Get it renewed and then you can transfer it
    That's exactly what I want to do. I wanted to give the buyer from my licence the maximum of support timen, so that I will renew it the day I transfer the licence.

pshetty you could be the lucky owner of my second licence I will sell here soon

I hope everything runs smooth now

Before anyone parts with any money, you need to renew the license. Let me know when you have done it please.

Before anyone parts with any money, you need to renew the license. Let me know when you have done it please.
    Licence is renewed.

Pending final verification of renewal before sending funds.

Quote Originally Posted by markyoung
    That's exactly what I want to do. I wanted to give the buyer from my licence the maximum of support timen, so that I will renew it the day I transfer the licence.

pshetty you could be the lucky owner of my second licence I will sell here soon

I hope everything runs smooth now
    Please post it on a thread here to be verified by the WHT Staff.

And also PM me the Paypal Details so that i can make the payment once its verified

Hope i dont have to send a PM again to tell you its Sold

I still haven't heard back from jelsoft to verify that it is renewed. markyoung, you might clarify now if the original price still stands after you renewed?

I still haven't heard back from jelsoft to verify that it is renewed. markyoung, you might clarify now if the original price still stands after you renewed?
    Clarifying the price of 105 $ + 35 $ renewal. I have official renewed the licence from jelsoft.

With all due respect, the renewal should have been done before you advertised it for sale. Why should the members pay for that? It was your responsibilty.

vB have replied and confirmed that the license has been renewed.

With all due respect, the renewal should have been done before you advertised it for sale. Why should the members pay for that? It was your responsibilty.

vB have replied and confirmed that the license has been renewed.
    As I said I wanted the new owner of the owned licence to have maximum support time. Renewal is part of contract I am offering. That's why member is paying for that.

Do you have a ball park what your looking for?

Interested with $1o5.oo

markyoung: Funds have been sent via paypal to the email you provided in your PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnet|Rob
    markyoung: Funds have been sent via paypal to the email you provided in your PM.
    I have got the money. Licence transfer is in process.

The transaction completed successfully, thanks markyoung!