InsiderHosting Opinions?

Ok, I know the forum gets alot of those "hey I need an opinion about this host" type of questions. I apologize for adding another such post onto the stack.

I have been doing some research into (searching forum, reading up on them), and was looking for any current opinions on them? For those who have used their services, please post a rough estimate as to how long you have hosted with them.

Any specific information on the following would be appreciated:
    - Support
    - Reliability
    - Account stability
    - Good billing practices
    - mySQL stability/uptime

Thanks for the help.

- Jason.

Hi Jason,

I am not hosted with Insiderhosting and have been researching them myself. I found out about them through posts by "Gadget Girl" on this thread...

If you havn't already found this thread, that may help

Yes, I have read through her thread. It seems (at that time) that she was very please with the service level of InsiderHosting.

I saw your post yesterday, I guess we are both researching them I was hoping to hear comments from anyone else who had used them.

Thanks for passing the link my direction.

- Jason.

Thumbs up Great Job

I was looking from my first reseller account for several days.

After many offers i purchased from Insiderhosting

I am new to reselling -but not to the web host seek - and i am impresed with their professionalism.

i believe ( and i believe the most people here do) that it is very important to have a support team like this company has .

I am novice in reselling and they helped me very much.

i found valuable help in , Web Host Cp , NameServers info and how to do things , and to be honest i didnt do anything ,they made all the arrangments needed so i am now able to provide to my clients reliable services....
    and notice that this was done within minimum time ..)

ALso the connection speed , ftp speed is amazing allthough my location is Greece/Europe

MySql is very stable too .)

Biiling services : fast and reliable

I am so glad that i am currently leaving my till now hosting company and also moving my personal pages with insiderhosting.

InsiderHosting -->> Keep up the good work .it is valuable for us guys)

Last edited by gegeor; 06-15-2002 at 06:28 PM.

Northern Ireland
    I'm not hosted at Insiderhosting but this infomation may be of some use:

I talked to their, what I think was the owner. Nice person. He was helpful and explained the different cycles of InsiderHosting.

I remember, at the time when he explained some of the info on ther servers they used I was impressed, but I can;t possibly remember what they where.

There hosting packages seem very reasonable enough and I have thought before about purchasing from them.

They also do not overload their servers. *(I think thats the word, I can't think right now)

The only problem I would have with them, is that their servers don't support vbulletin or ikonboard. I think there was a few other boards but I can't remember.

Overall I would probably give them the thumbs up.

Originally posted by Axel Teflon
    The only problem I would have with them, is that their servers don't support vbulletin or ikonboard. I think there was a few other boards but I can't remember.

Overall I would probably give them the thumbs up.
    Just a little clarification, we don't allow cgi/perl based boards like ubb, ikonboard, yabb (cgi version) and others. We love vbulletin, phpbb on our servers as we allow php/mysql based bulletin boards. They just don't have a tendancy to use as much of the servers resources as the cgi based boards.

BGP Blend of Telia, GTT, Zayo, and Cogent in One Wilshire, Los Angeles!
    True Definition of Managed Hosting
    Proudly Offering Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS, Dedicated Servers, and Co-location

Well...after emailing Steven @ insiderhosting I have decided to move my account and start my new sites in planning with them.

Steven answered my emails in a very friendly and professional manner and I got a really good feel for the company.

Keep up the good work