Explaining the silence...

Boy did I miss WHT!

My profile says my activity has been pretty much inactive since early-mid August, but it sure feels like its been months! At first my posting activity declined, then I downgraded myself to being just a visitor, then I stopped visiting WHT at all. Until today.

I am just happy that I had the time to pass by, see what's new, what people are talking about - there is lots of catching up to do, but I would appreciate if someone can summarize what happened in the last 2 months for me.

Thank you.
    Hosting Discussion - web hosting community.

Is your company represented?

Soooooooo...where ya been?

--Tina
    ||| 99.999% Uptime SLA!!!
    Plenty of space and bandwidth to fit your needs!
    www.AEIandYou.com - - (WP Friendly - Premium Reseller Hosting and Cheap Dedicated Servers)

Oops, here goes my adaptation process, I completely forgot to do the "explaining".

Tina, the absence was caused by my involvement with another venture I am a part of, which has nothing to do with web hosting mind you, or my existing business. It kicked off a few months ago through seed stage but just recently started to show a more promising future and new opportunities started to open up, thus occupying more of my time. It has been tiring, but plenty of fun, just like with any Internet startup. It looks, however, that it might just have the muscle to go all the way, which is more than any founder would want.

The point is - I missed the communities I have been active on, so I have to make an effort to come back.

Best,

Hey Art,

Glad to see you're back

I'll make it short, here's what you missed:

Good islam, Bad islam, Hezbollah, Israel, I burned my hand, I got fuxed by WebHostPlus, My dog is dead, Democrats are idiots, Republicans are rednecks, we should stay in IRAQ, we should get out of Iraq, head in the butt liberals, my cat is dead, 4 lumps in the neck, your favorite celebrity, It's always the jews fault, 2 accidents in one day, 2 WHT mods in love, I got ripped by <bleep>, I've lost 100 lbs in 3 months, I've lost 25 lbs in 1 month, Lebanon war image manipulation, Remembering 9/11, Abu-Musab Al Zarqawi killed, A visit to Georgia Aquarium, Warning to jews, Warning to christians, warning to buddhists, [and more].
    Jean-Pierre Abboud / I'm the TekGURU
    www.Gotekky.com / Managed and Self-Managed hosting solutions
    Toll free: 1.888.915.4400 / Local: 1.514.316.1885 / Live chat
    Cloud VPS Hosting

Hahaha, J.P., buddy, you could not have summarized it better! A+

I guess I haven't really missed anything then.

Quote Originally Posted by J-P
    Good islam, Bad islam, Hezbollah, Israel, I burned my hand, I got fuxed by WebHostPlus, My dog is dead, Democrats are idiots, Republicans are rednecks, we should stay in IRAQ, we should get out of Iraq, head in the butt liberals, my cat is dead, 4 lumps in the neck, your favorite celebrity, It's always the jews fault, 2 accidents in one day, 2 WHT mods in love, I got ripped by <bleep>, I've lost 100 lbs in 3 months, I've lost 25 lbs in 1 month, Lebanon war image manipulation, Remembering 9/11, Abu-Musab Al Zarqawi killed, A visit to Georgia Aquarium, Warning to jews, Warning to christians, warning to buddhists, [and more].
    I'd say that's pretty close.

Hey Art
    AussieHost.com Aussie Bob, host since 2001
    Host Multiple Domains on Fast Australian Servers!!

Hey Bob. I think one thing JP missed was that you had a break-down? Something about how in 10 years everyone will be jobless...

Quote Originally Posted by Artashes
    Hey Bob. I think one thing JP missed was that you had a break-down? Something about how in 10 years everyone will be jobless...
    hehe, I was just being playful with that thread.
    AussieHost.com Aussie Bob, host since 2001
    Host Multiple Domains on Fast Australian Servers!!

Of course you were...

I've been away from WHT too myself and still am , life is a busy.
    I'm Zafar Ahmed.
    I provide
    SEO Services & eMarketing consultancy
    I'll be glad to hear from you