dto5hosting connect to mysql

I can't connect to mysql with dot5hosting. I can't connect using "localhost"... Is somebody here using dot5hosting to help me...

And what do you think about that hosting? any bad experienses?

Richmond, VA
    Have you tried contacting Dot5 about this? I am sure they will be able to offer you definitive help - better than anyone else here may be able to offer.
    Daniel B., CEO - and
    Hosting Solutions Optimized for: WordPress Joomla OpenCart Moodle
    Data Centers in: Chicago (US), London (UK), Sydney (AU), Sofia (BG), Pori (FI)
    Email Daniel directly: ceo [at]

If you can't get help from dot5, then please tell us what error message are you getting.
    Celebrating 9 years of customer service. Domain names, shared/semi-dedicated/dedicated hosting, SSL certificates, merchant accounts, reseller options, and referral program, since July 2000.

Yes, but I am still waiting for answer, so I aslo asked the same question here.

I think that "localhost" is ok...

But, is it domain name related to mysql connection. I didn't changed my nameservers until site is working, so the visitor can tell the difference and I wold not losing traffic...

Is web site going to work when the nameservers are changed to dot5 hosting?

West Michigan, USA
    This is purely dependant on how your code is written and/or how you're trying to connect. It may be an issue with not allowing remote connections.

This is definitely a dot5 tech support question.

||| 99.999% Uptime SLA!!!
    Plenty of space and bandwidth to fit your needs! - - (WP Friendly - Premium Reseller Hosting and Cheap Dedicated Servers)