New to Div's Help Needed...

I can't find a site that tells me one simple thing. How to setup a site like this

http://www.shreddersdojo.com/fanfilmtest.jpg

using DIV Tags.

I can create the DIV Tags easilly enough in DreamWeaver,
    but I don't know how to add them and place them. Can I create the site I Want above using only DIV Tags?
    Check out Twelveoclock.net. And please check out our forums for fun Animation/Technology talk

Edit - Worked together a rough table layout,

www.fanfilmproject.com

all temporary..just to work out the layout design.
    Check out Twelveoclock.net. And please check out our forums for fun Animation/Technology talk

You can create exactly the same thing with divs as you can with tables - divs are just better .

first, you need to know CSS... do you know that?

if you do, then you have to style the div first in the CSS, then you add it to your HTML document.

If you want some more help and info, then contact me on MSN : killer4b4@hotmail.com

Im working on your layout now... Ill post the files so you can study them and learn how to do it.

Here you are, here are your files that i made. Check them out - its easy to understand divs.
    Attached Files Attached Files

That's what I needed. Something I could mess around with that's
    a simple setup and see how everything works.

Thanks .

I'm staying up later than normal getting hooked on a Deal or
    No Deal episode, so I'll mess around with it tommorow with a
    fresh mind .

Do a search for CSS Layout, you will find lots of good reading. Say goodbye to tables forever. Well, except for what they were intended for, tabular data.

Well, I'm starting to mess around with that file linked above...

www.shreddersdojo.com is now redone in css.

If you view it in IE, it appears as it does in the Dreamweaver layout.. but it looks better in Firefox...Can't figure out why it's doing that all of a sudden but other than that, i'm slowly starting to get how this stuff works.

There are many "hacks" or I should say "filters" to make CSS layouts work with IE 5/6. This covers the major ones http://www.positioniseverything.net/ie-primer.html

Good luck and enjoy learning CSS.