The uptime and loadaverages are unbearable.
Load averages are usually over 40 and uptime is at the bear minumum.
Then my suggestions for you are this:
1. Send email to the sales department and ask a lot of questions about their service. Check every angle. Any reputable provider would be willing to answer them. For an additional test, send the email to their support@ email. It will probably get moved to sales by the support team, but you get an idea of how fast they are.
2. Get a test IP and test file download to test system speed.
- How long have you been in business?
- What are the specs for your shared and reseller servers?
- What datacenter do you use?
- Do you have uptime statistics?
- Is my account easily upgradeable? Is there an upgrade fee?
- How many people are on your support staff?
- Do you have a file I can download to test system speed?
- Do you have a money back guarantee?
- Do you have an uptime guarantee and if so is it server uptime or network uptime?
- Do you perform regular backups or am I responsible for my own backups?
- Are there any scripts that you don't allow to run on shared plans?