We are accepting sales agents/resellers

We are looking for sales agents and resellers.

First 5 servers you sell, you get 100% of setup fee. Next 20 servers, you get 100% setup fee as well as recurring $10 commision on each Pentium server and $15 commission on each Xeon server.

The above commission structure is firm and non-negotiable.

We have clean servers and network with 100% uptime on network and infrastructure. Our own servers and not leased from someone else or reseller.

Please note that you don't have to provide support to customers. We do everything including billing, customer care and support. You just have to lay the customer on us.

Please feel free to contact me with questions as well as comments.
    _Chris

This should be in the EmployMent Section.

So in actuality, we are referring to buy a server from you and how much do we make?

Quote Originally Posted by NeSportsnews
    So in actuality, we are referring to buy a server from you and how much do we make?
    Actually, the customer or end user is buying from us directly(Dynu verifies and processes their order and they pay the fees directly to Dynu). You are acting simply as a sales agent for Dynu and you make the amount as stated in the original post. Most of our sales agent have a stable recurring income out of the accounts accumulated with Dynu. They focus on only one aspect and that is sales. Everything else is done by other departments within Dynu.
    _Chris

I maybe intersted. Please pm me or e-mail me with more information like what we need to do and how much the servers are that we will sell with specs. I am looking at getting into selling servers.
    Former Geek Squad Agent
    Eagle Scout
    owner http://www.webhostforum.org
    Owner http://www.achosting.net