Datacenters Directly

Hello,

I'm looking for a dedicated server, but don't want to deal with any resellers/third parties and just want to deal strictly with datacenters directly.

I'm looking for something hopefully on the east coast, around $100-150 (including cPanel), without a setup fee and can be upgradable relatively quickly.

Can people post some suggestions?

From recent threads; I would take a look at www.softlayer.com

Quote Originally Posted by gator73
    From recent threads; I would take a look at www.softlayer.com
    Too expensive at the moment.

15minuteservers.com is on the east coast, in your price range, and their customer management panel is one of the best.. similar to softlayers. you can upgrade parts from within it, do autoamted OS reloads, manage reverse DNS on fly, etc. support answers within 30 minutes. they are their own datacenter as well, not resellers.

It all depends on server spec's, amount of bandwidth and if you want metered or unmetered?
    Last edited by sirius; 09-23-2006 at 03:27 PM.

I have recommended them in the past and currently use them. You can try taking a look at The New York NOC @ thenynoc.com . They are located on Long Island in NY. There are mixed reviews, however my experience has been positive. I wrote a review on here a while back so you might want to take a look at that.