Payment must be received within 24 hours of sale, otherwise seller reserves the right to accept the next offer or revoke the offer.
Paypal payments via creditcard, add 4.5% to cover fees (notify seller in advance please).
It is the buyer's responsibility to verify expiration dates if applicable.
Seller retains the right to refuse a sale or cancel the offer.
Last edited by lordsafkad; 09-23-2006 at 11:17 AM.
Since you're looking for offers with the highest bid winning the name, that's an auction according to the definition. Our rules for auctions are:
Auctions must be conducted under the following guidelines.
If you are selling:
1. If you have a reserve, start the bidding at your reserved price.
2. Clearly post an end date and time expressed in GMT.
3. State accepted payment methods.
4. If an auction is not exclusive to WHT, you must display the URL(s) within the thread.
5. End the auction at the end date and time you stated. Or when the "Buy It Now" price is reached, if you listed one.
6. Transfer ownership to the winner.
If you are buying:
1. You are responsible for the bids you place. Bid only if you plan to buy.
2. Publicly post your bid
3. If you win an auction, pay the seller.
Please update the thread with this information.
Were you also aware that charging fees to pay via credit card is against the terms of pretty much all cards? Could cost you the account if they hear of it.