Thumbs up Need Employe for Hosting

We need an employe for our Company .
    What is his job???
    - His job is to help me of getting new customers. He can post on different forums reply who ever post for hosting.
    - Help existing customers.
    - Give ideas how to improve in some points.
    - If he knows modernbill that will be advantage.

Salary will be AROUND $200 + commissions per month
    If you are thinking the salary is low then i would say that itsnt low at all since I dont know you. Prove me that you worth more and i can give you more.If you are clever then you can earn like $600+.

Time table is Flexible. Employees world wide can request for this job.

Best Regards
    Kon
    We buy Hosts.
    aim: konper

I might be interested, but I don't use any of the IMs that you use...I only have MSN.

I'm interested. Would you like me to PM you?
    NuPixel - Custom Web Design & Graphics
    Extraordinary, Not Ordinary
    Web & Graphic Design, HTML, XHTML, CSS, Script Customization & Integration + More!
    Click Today! --> NuPixelStudios.com

I am ready to join your company

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am a net savvy guy. I am also in the IT Industry since last 7+ Years. I want to do the job in my free times. If you find me suitable for the position, please ask me for a resume in my mail ID [email protected]

Thanks & Regards,

Sumon Basu
    Kolkata, West Bengal
    INDIA

Quote Originally Posted by Cymedia
    We need an employe for our Company .
    What is his job???
    - His job is to help me of getting new customers. He can post on different forums reply who ever post for hosting.
    - Help existing customers.
    - Give ideas how to improve in some points.
    - If he knows modernbill that will be advantage.

Salary will be AROUND $200 + commissions per month
    If you are thinking the salary is low then i would say that itsnt low at all since I dont know you. Prove me that you worth more and i can give you more.If you are clever then you can earn like $600+.

Time table is Flexible. Employees world wide can request for this job.

Best Regards
    Kon

Hello
    If you are still looking for somone, i have lots of free time that i can use to post.
    and i love to help come up with new ideas for stuff.

KingTiger

We still havent found one. You can contact me on any kind of messenger. We need the employee to be able to sell hosting.
    -His job is to help me of getting new customers. He can post on different forums reply who ever post for hosting.
    We buy Hosts.
    aim: konper

Could you PM me your msn?

Hecky, go to icq.com, messenger.yahoo.com, talk.google.com, and aim.com for starters. I'm just thinking that if you want to break into the kind of work that Cymedia is looking for, you're going to have to be able to use all of these and more, preferrably from a productive and effective IM client (the default ones will waste your time and time is money).
    Gavin Rogers, full time problem solver.

Im interested. My AIM: hunnybunches825 Please chat with me for more details Thanks!

Sophia G.