25 Gb H-sphere Reseller

Hi guys,

I am looking for a 25GB H-sphere reseller in the range of $30-$40 per month. I have searched thru the form, searched google and have put in a request.

So if any one knows of a reliable host with the following, plz reply

Disk Space: 25GB
    Bandwidth: 150Gb

thanks in advance
    << Please review the Forum Guidelines regarding signatures >>

Hello, that is certainly on the high end of resource requirements for a reseller account.

Honestly, with those sorts of resource requirements, I would almost be looking for an hsphere VDC (Virtual Dedicated Cluster) - where you get a dedicated web, mysql and email server and plug into an existing cluster sharing dns and CP.

Having said this, and based on your specs - reseller center is probably the closest - however, your budget is still a little low.

Jodohost also has some comparable plans, but, again, they are still out of your price range for those specs.

I think you will either need to lower your requirements or increase your budget in order to find what you are looking for.

Yes maybe around the 50-60 mark for 1 of that high or maybe more

MSN = [email protected]

San Francisco, CA
    Quote Originally Posted by CartikaHosting
    Jodohost also has some comparable plans, but, again, they are still out of your price range for those specs.
    Nope, we are priced 4 times higher than rhytha's budget.

I don't know of any HSphere host that could meet those requirements at anything close to that price - Build, Share & Embed - Windows VPS Hosting, ASP.NET and SQL Server Hosting
    8th year in Business, 200+ Servers. Microsoft Gold Certified Partner

thanks for the reply.

I found hostdepartment which has something more for 24.5, but search WHT and found them with some bad reviews, so skipped them. Just wanted to know if there are some other reliable hosts.

My first prefrense is Hsphere, but since if its not avilable, then i can settle for cPanel or some other CP.

Can anyone suggest me 25GB at a 30-35 with cPanel.

thank you in advance for any replies.
    << Please review the Forum Guidelines regarding signatures >>

Hello rhytha, I do not believe you can get reliable hosting with that many specs in that price range. I am certain you will find it, I am just not so sure how happy you will be with the service.

I have to agree with CartikaHosting here, for those specs and your price range, you are going to have a hard time getting what you want - with the service/support that I'm sure you'll come to expect/need.

What are you hosting that you need 25gb from the get-go? If you need it so that you can oversell hosting plans, you're asking for trouble. Any host offering those specs for your price, is already overselling big time. Add your overselling (and the overselling of all the resellers on that server) and you've got a recipe for disaster.

Figure out the specs you actually NEED, not want, and re-evaluate your request. You'll be much happier in the long run and won't need to come back here in a few months looking for a new host.

Once you've done that, I would suggest talking with as they have come to be a solid H-Sphere host and could provide you with peace of mind., a Digitally Justified Company
    Celebrating our 9th year in Business

Proudly Hosting with CANADIAN bandwidth
    Managed Hosting, Multi-Domain Hosting, Colocation, Merchant Accounts

em... hostdepartment?

I see they can give you 50GB disks pace and traffic and 50 control panel with price $24.95.

I used to have shared hosting with them, but since i don't have time to manage the site. I have stopped the services.

Their tech support is ok; you just have to be patient to wait for their answer.

Just try it, they have 30 days money back guarantee.

Hi rhytha, do you really need that type of space and bandwidth now, or are you planning for the furture? Many people try and plan ahead by getting a larger account and hope to fill it up. Get something that you need first, then it's always easy to upgrade when needed.
    If you do need those requirements now, than CartikaHosting is correct, you'll need a VDC and to raise your budget.
    Jim - 2Macs H-Sphere Web Hosting
    Since 2001 - H-Sphere Clustered Shared Linux & Windows Hosting
    Fully Managed Services| Custom Web Designs
    Unconditional, 30 Day Money back Guarantee!

Michigan, USA
    I wouldn't trust HostDepartment...any host that offers unlimited disk space for a reseller package doesn't seem reliable.

Also they only give you 50GB of bandwidth with 50GB of space....I don't know about you but files need to be uploaded and downloaded don't they? I guess they just expect you to have them sit on their servers.

also I guess kuntal just signed up to tell you to use HostDepartment...nevermind if they have dedicated customers like that you better give them a try ;-) ;-)

EU - east side

Host Department will not tolerate abuse of account’s disk usage. At least 90% of your web pages (html) must be 'linked' with files (.GIF, .JPEG, etc.) stored on Host Department LLC's server. Web sites that are found to contain either/or no html documents, a large number of unlinked files are subject to files deletion or account cancellation at the discretion of Host Department LLC management, with or without prior notice.
    There's always some type of limit to unlimited, direct or indirect.