Am i Taken For Ride ?? Servers4me.com - Problem

Hello There,

on recommendation of WHT members i decided to host vps with server4me.com , and contacted them by there email .

They replied within 2 minutes , and we continued talking about my custom VPS for over 2 days , and i received all replied within 2 - 5 mins of my mailing them.

So today i decided to host with them and paypal them the amount they requested for VPS ,

But things changed the moment i paid them , they STOPPED repling to my emails and its been more than 16 hours now and i have not yet get a working VPS .

I have mailed Jamie (CEO) and WILL (Sales) who used to reply me within seconds , to setup it fast

But in return they replied that

- Direct Admin Licencing takes too much time, BUT i am sure it does not takes 16 hours to do it

I Am mailing link to this thread to Jamie and WILL , so they can see that whole WHT is watching there Setup time , and i will be updating there responses here as i get

Thanks

* Really Disappointed with them , and will surely prefer if they can reply a bit faster as before.

Hello,
    Directadmin licenses can take up to 24h to be activated. My last one has activated in 2 hours but sometimes it takes more than 20 hours. To avoid this 'waiting times' i've always extra licenses for rapid deploy.

DA licenes are manually activated by DirectAdmin so its totally possible they will take this time. Also setup may be onyl done during business hours
    Russ Foster - Industry Curmudgeon

Quote Originally Posted by sspt
    Hello,
    Directadmin licenses can take up to 24h to be activated. My last one has activated in 2 hours but sometimes it takes more than 20 hours. To avoid this 'waiting times' i've always extra licenses for rapid deploy.
    Thanks for repling

i can understand that it may take time to get DA licence

finally got reply from Jamie

Code:
    Hello There,

Sorry for the delayed reply I was in a meeting with fellow employees.  I shall keep you posted on the DA Situation, but if I can help further please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Best Regards,

Waiting to get Direct Admin Licence now .

I am hosted with servers4me.com

First i had a Dedicated server which was setup in no time at all

then decided id switch to a vps and i stayed with servers4me.com for my linux VPS.

Ive had great support from both servers4me and vps4me and from Will and Jamie

They will sort out your problems. Yes Jamie does have meetings from time to time but dont all companies have meetings with fellow staff

Quote Originally Posted by XHIServices
    I am hosted with servers4me.com

First i had a Dedicated server which was setup in no time at all

then decided id switch to a vps and i stayed with servers4me.com for my linux VPS.

Ive had great support from both servers4me and vps4me and from Will and Jamie

They will sort out your problems. Yes Jamie does have meetings from time to time but dont all companies have meetings with fellow staff
    looks things sorting now

i am on live chat with jamie on msn

We are waiting for DA to licence

Lets hope it gets sooner

sspt:

How can you have extra licenses ready, when you have to enter the IP on ordering?
    CODES WORLD (Your Coding Resource)
    www.codesworld.info

I've a directadmin IP range, eg:
    xxx.xxx.xxx.20 - Directadmin unlimited license
    xxx.xxx.xxx.21 - Directadmin unlimited license
    xxx.xxx.xxx.22 - Directadmin unlimited license
    xxx.xxx.xxx.23 - Directadmin unlimited license
    xxx.xxx.xxx.24 - Directadmin unlimited license

Although directadmin have in their site:
    Monthly Invoicing

Larger companies may elect to be invoiced monthly instead of paying for licenses at the time of creation. Please follow the steps above and then contact us for more information.
    I guess these licenses are activated instantly, but not sure

Well weve got over 30 licenses with them we asked before they said no,
    www.codesworld.info

Quote Originally Posted by invisioni
    * Really Disappointed with them , and will surely prefer if they can reply a bit faster as before.
    I'm starting to wonder if it's even remotely possible for a host to exist that you would be happy with. The vast majority (95%+) of your posts seem to be either complaining about your provider or desparately seeking a new hosting provider. Also, posting threads on WHT in an effort to blackmail your host is very uncouth.
    Eric Spaeth
    Enterprise Network Engineer :: Hosting Hobbyist :: Master of Procrastination
    "The really cool thing about facts is they remain true regardless of who states them."

Id just like to add to this in abit more detail.

All of your emails to us were answered within 3hours or less, on the other occasion you emailed me and Will personaly in which time we were both away from the office at 3AM. Which I expect most people are, our support is 24/7 but when you dont submit a ticket our techs can't respond.

Id be more than happy to answer any of your questions or anyone elses for that matter.

Have a Great Weekend.
    www.codesworld.info

I think Servers4me did an excellent job... You really should get the full scoop of the problem before you go on here and post yet another "This host is horrible" thread. I think more than half of these threads turn out to be clients who are stuck on the problem rather than what is causing the problem to begin with.

Directadmin has now been installed and licensed for the client, just thought wed let everyone know.

I hope this has cleared up the matter, if not I can be contacted at jamie (@) servers4me.com

Regards,
    www.codesworld.info

Just thought id bring this to everyones attention, after the client being with us for one month he then changed his name to Elliot Lee and his records updated to fake details, we did a search on google for his email address after non-payment and found him to of scamed someone out of quite abit of money with google ads. Just a warning to everyone.
    www.codesworld.info

Was his original name Rahul?

Thats what he signed up with.
    Wether that is his name is another matter.
    www.codesworld.info

Will send you a PM over this...

Rus

Thanks for the update! We'll keep a look out!

ermmm... I happened to just bump into this thread and noticed something that threw me off

Jamie you just sent me an e-mail and said "Hi Elliot".

My name is not Elliot although I do have the initials E Lee

I was wondering why you called me Elliot

bleh.

This invisioni is a whiner and a problem client for every host he is with. I wish I had seen this earlier. There should be a pinned thread with customers to watch out for and he should be on it.
    André Allen | E: aallen(a)linovus.ca
    Linovus Holdings Inc
    Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS, Dedicated Servers & Public Cloud | USA, Canada & UK - 24x7x365 Support

And while im thinking about this I am currently emailing someone called E.Lee, if this is who has replied to this thread, it isnt aimed at you. Your being way too nice to be this guy.

Many applogise E.Lee it gets confusing. When I was talking about this problem client of everyones and I may of called you elliot when writing.

Once again I appologise.
    www.codesworld.info