Thumbs up FusedNetwork - 7 Months Review

I've been with FusedNetwork (http://fusednetwork.com) for about 7 months, switching to it from GISOL. I'm a fairly easy customer to get along with, despite aweful reviews regarding GISOL, I had never had an especially bad experience - though the intermittent downtimes were a source of annoyance.

Switching to FusedNetwork has been a dream come true. I moved from being Client #xxx.xxx.xxx, to being a customer that is known on a first name basis, and whose present and future are known right down to the last cent. The sales service is unbelievable.

Support is outstanding - despite being a small hosting provider - Fused Network delivers support quality and support response time that would knock the socks off of many of its competitors.

I've heard the prices might not be the cheapest - but I've never felt the prices to be unindicative of the quality service you get.

They keep to their promises, and they do their job well!

Highly recommended

Great review, glad you're happy with them

Kim,

Thank you for your review of our services.
    I appreciate it and I'll continue to do my best to exceed your expectations.

Have a great day (or afternoon in your case!).
    Last edited by David; 09-23-2006 at 09:35 AM.
    David
    Web hosting by Fused For businesses with more important things to do than worry about their hosting.

Thanks for sharing yoru review

My pleasure guys, glad I could be of help.

Glad to see a happy customer posting here on WHT, anyways do come back and update us again in few months. Good to see David is doing a good job

Cheers
    CirtexHosting Providing Affordable and Quality Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting since 2003
    LINUX based cPANEL/WHM Shared and Reseller Web Hosting with Fantastico
    HostV VPS Premium Virtual Private Servers & Dedicated Servers powered by cPanel/WHM
    We transfer your sites over quickly! I eat penguins for breakfast ...

Yes definitely let us know how it is going in a couple of months. It's always good to hear a satisfied customer.

Sure, I think another review will be great in a few month's time as we expect to increase our requirements sensitively. Will be good to see how Fused handles the new requirements.
    -= AOM TealFox a.k.a Kim =-
    New Worlds Project
    Check out our corporate site @ http://nwproject.org
    Or our game @ http://rpg.newworlds.org