Need Dedicated Server Windows 2003

Hello Experts !

I'm a student and would like to rent a dedicated server with Windows 2003 as O/S for reasearch purposes.

- my initial budget is around US$ 100 monthly.
    - need to access the server with remote console.
    - need to learn and install these software: IIS 6.0, VS.NET 2005, Oracle as database, Apache, and JDeveloper.
    - send software via FTP and as Nero image, so I could install it much easier

My goal is to develop web applications and host them in the dedicated server, so I can show them to my future clients.

Is there any company that you could recommend me to check?

Thank you!

I think,100 $ is cheap. Started at 129$ in my company for Dedicated and i think you can buy a VPS with this cost. I can help you but can't write company name and msn. it could be an advertisement.

Regards.

Just out of curiosity, why you will load VS.NET 2.005, oracle , JDeveloper... to have these programs to run on server, you will need to increase your budget to 4 times to get good deal on that. Are you going to do development on the server itself?
    - Akash Kava
    My Blog
    Web Atoms JS

Actually, I'm not going to develop on that server.
    I will develop on my laptop, but I need to publish my web projects (ASP.NET or JSP) that connect to an Oracle database.
    Maybe other way would be to rent a server with Linux O/S and install on it VMware, so then I can install Windows 2003 on VMware platform.

yes but for that you do not need to install visual studio on the server right? do you have oracle licenses? or you expect license to come within your budget?
    - Akash Kava
    My Blog
    Web Atoms JS