Post Assitance required in selecting the hosting company.

Hi friends

I am new here and I need you assitance. I have been looking for a hosting company who can suffice my need.

My requirements are :

1.linux + cpanel based hosting companies.
    2. support tickets must be answered in 1 hour at all times
    3. ssh access is a must.
    4. should allow us atleast 10 add on domains.
    5. Unlimited DB.
    6. Should allow to add a wild card entry in httpd conf and dns
    7. Server should be fast with almost no downtime
    8. Emacs support will help.
    9. Flexible to add and manipulate some entries for the domains like changing MX records or A records.
    10. .htaccess should be supported

Can anyone help me on this. It will be a great help.

East Coast // NYC
    Quote Originally Posted by sourav
    Thanks, I will surely do that. I am browsing other sections of this forum to know more about it. Is there a section where I can get the list of hosting companies and thier overall feedback.
    This is that section. A few comments regarding your requirements

-Support: The best way to check response times is to send an e-mail to support and see how quickly they respond.
    -Uptime: Ask for proof. Everyone makes a guarantee
    -Unlimited is not a good word, I'm sure you don't use thousands of databases -- get how many you need, maybe a few extras, and just work with it.

Now a question for you, why are you specifically looking for Linux + cPanel?

Check at for a list of honests hosts created by a WHT moderator based on reviews on this forum
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

It would also probably be a good idea to use the 'search' feature on this forum: just search for the host you want to learn about.
    TwisterHost Web Hosting
    cPanel Linux Hosting PHP MySQL SSH
    Specializing in Shared and Shoutcast hosting!

Quote Originally Posted by sourav
    Money is not a problem.

In that case. Go with a managed dedicated server. You can configure it with whatever specs, OS, DB, etc. that you need or desire. You can search the Dedicated Server Forum to find out more about the merits of specific providers.

You might also mention what kind of bandwith and storage you are looking for.

Thanks for all your suggestions. I will surely look around. For dedicated servers, as of now I dont want to get into it.