How to set up default page for hosted domains?

Could anybody point me to some sort of tutorial (if it excists) or give me a solution to the following;

I am offering my clients to only register domain names through my company. I register their domains though Enom and my nameservers are set as default. Since this is only a domain, they will not have any webhosting with me. How can I set up my VPS so that all the domains I host will show a default "Hosted by"-page when people enter their adress in a browser?

thanks,

Thomas

All you need to put the page containing "Hosted by ..." under your skeleton directory so that the default file will be automatically created in the newly creating accounts. The skeleton directory is different for different control panels.

So I have to create a "domain-only" package in WHM wich is maybe 1mb just to be able to host the domain then? It's not possible to have a single default page on the server that all new domains would point to? Like I said, these clients have only purchased a domain name, no hosting.

thanks,

Thomas

Hi thernes,

You could set up a real domain on your VPS and have the other domains as aliases of that domain.

For example say you have myrealsite.com and somehosteddomain.com. Set up a package for myrealsite.com and assign somehosteddomain.com as an alias so that they also see the "hosted by" page.

That is the way I set all my domain only orders up.

Paul

Well, this is what I decided to do for now; I've set up a subdomain (www.mydomain.com/parked) and then I added the customers domain as an addon domain in cpanel and directed it to the parked sub-folder. Seems to work out just fine for now.

Thats another way of doing what I said but works justas well

Paul