Thread: TemplateMonster

TemplateMonster

Hi,

I have been browsing around TemplateMonster (dot) com lately and I have seen a few designs that have caught my eye. I was wondering, however, if anyone has had any experience with implementing any of their designs. Are they flexible (i.e do the tables/boxes stretch and look bad when you add content to them), are they easy to work with, and are they worth the money?

The reason I dont want to go straight to their customer service just yet is because I'm afraid of them just telling me what I want to hear. I am interested in hearing WHT's opinions on this website.

Thanks,
    Taylor

You would proably be better off looking through the template forum here, there is some great designers, at lower costs than tempalte monster for exclusive rights.
    Note to self: Add something funny!
    Search is your friend!

tree-host,

I have been browsing through the template forum here, but I especially like a few I saw at Template Monster. Does anyone have any experience with any of them, and can they share?

Thanks,
    Taylor

Well,

Personally our company had customized many templatemonster's templates without any issue in the past. That templates are made thinking on that

Right now we don't normally do it, since we're more focused on custom and unique job, but I think templatemonter it's the way that a new small host should start, and then get a budget for a unique and exclusive design.

Of course, sometimes you see in the advertising section some exclusive designs, from really talented artist for the price that templatemonster charge.

Good luck!
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, don't touch this!
    WebHostingTalk.com

tuwebfacil,

Thanks for the advice. I found a few templates on TM that I like, but now I want to see if anyone here wants to compete first. There are alot of good designers on these forums .

Thanks,
    Taylor

I found this today... might help you... http://www.oswd.org/
    Windows 10 to Linux and Mac OSX: I'm PARSECs better than you. Eat my dust!!!

My friend bought a template from them. it's realy easy to use...
    and I think they got realy great designers.
    and if you have a problem , you can contact with them online...

You will need to get them re-coded, the few templates I bough were not well coded at all. You can pay somone usually around $100 to recode the template to make it up to current standards and less bloated.
    Selling text links on a web development and design website.
    Permanent PR6 and/or monthly PR7 link - limited quantity avaliable - PM for details

Quote Originally Posted by hekwu
    I found this today... might help you... http://www.oswd.org/
    Hey, that helped me out. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wunderwaffe
    tuwebfacil,

Thanks for the advice. I found a few templates on TM that I like, but now I want to see if anyone here wants to compete first. There are alot of good designers on these forums .

Thanks,
    Taylor
    If you want to see some pricing you will have to create a new thread in our advertising section, since our rules don't allow 'self advertising´on the normal forums

You may not publish or discuss any information regarding your product or services, or future (possible) products or services, or any product or services you are, or have been, associated with. This includes, but not limited to suggesting your own services, or services of partners, clients, employers or friends. The Advertising Forums are for advertising.
    Good luck!
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, don't touch this!
    WebHostingTalk.com

Hey wunderwaffe,
    Why don't you try it yourself. i mean you can download their sample templates (they offer all html, flash, etc) and try your skills with them? Hope this helps...

I use template monster for all of my web design needs - they are great! Additionally, their support staff will help you in any way possible!

but templatemonster do cost a bit too much >_< any other template site that offer a decent price?

I'm quite happy with Template monster. But I don't really use their flash products that ofter, so can't speak for that.

I always code html from the start and do not use the default html they supply with the template. If you do the same the resize would not be a problem if you code correctly.
    Wim

www.matogen.com - Corporate Web Development