Need reseller hosting providers

Hello,

Can anybody help me out to find couple of good linux based reseller hosting provider (around 10 providers), who can offer upto 5gb diskspce for maximum of $20/month including extra dedicated ip as addon.

I need reseller hosting providers other than the following hosting providers because already i have purchased from them.

hostnexus.com
    virtuosonetsolutions.com
    hostgator.com
    ehostpros.com
    mediacatch.com
    e3servers.com
    ipowerweb.com
    jodohost.com
    hostforweb.com
    hostony.com/
    cyberwurx.com
    gazzin.com
    ********.com
    energizedhosting.com
    *****.net
    webhostingbuzz.com
    resellerzoom.com
    dpmshosting.com
    westnic.net
    dayanahost.com
    qualityhostonline.com
    lypha.com
    resellerspanel.com
    cirtexhosting.com
    premiumreseller.com

how much bandwdith? any requeriment other than being linux based and the space?
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

You can have also a look at JaguarPC or HostTitan.
    Antonis Adamakos @ FuzzFree :: Fully Managed Web Hosting, Development, Online Marketing

As stated before: do you have any other requirements, such as a specific control panel or limit on domains/accounts hosted?
    Othio Hosting - Private-Label cPanel Reseller Hosting
    True 24x7 Support | SSD Storage | cPanel+WHM | R1Soft Backups

I would start by looking in the hosting offers section and then once you find a few hosts research them.
    Eleven2 Web Hosting - World-Wide Hosting, Done Right!

Thanks Guys,

The bandwidth could be minimum of 10 gb , accounts limits is minimmum of 10 account (10 domains), the cp can be plesk and cpanel.

Thanks a lot

hey what happen to the 15th site in which i have listed i.e in between energizedhosting.com and webhostingbuzz.com. the name has been removed. any issues?

Quote Originally Posted by Punith
    hey what happen to the 15th site in which i have listed i.e in between energizedhosting.com and webhostingbuzz.com. the name has been removed. any issues?
    probably a word that got filtered out by vBb...

Quote Originally Posted by tonyFF
    You can have also a look at JaguarPC or HostTitan.

Thanks tonyFF, i have ordered Bulk Reseller Plans-Partner Plus from jaguarpc.com and waiting for confirmation mail

Hello adakist, your reseller plans seems to be fine, do u offer extra dedicated ip as addon? because not able to find any information on extra dedicated ip on adakist.com.

I think jaguarpc is a good choice for resellers
    ArzNet.com
    Providing Hosting & Domain Reseller since 2001
    Clientexec and Directi Domain Reseller with every Reseller Plan - 30 Day Trial Now Available!

JaguarPC has been on the business for many years, If I'm not wrong, for 7 years
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

Like othe rpeople of said, check in the Shared & Resellers Offer section. You will find great plans to fit your needs.
    Last edited by EvilMan; 09-23-2006 at 01:48 PM.

Punith, yes, we do offer dedicated IPs.
    Othio Hosting - Private-Label cPanel Reseller Hosting
    True 24x7 Support | SSD Storage | cPanel+WHM | R1Soft Backups

You can find a ton of names in the offers section under reseller offers.

Check there if you still need.

Gazzin Sucks!

I have Gazzin and they suck big time, constant downtime, site defaceing and lame excuses. I bought it as a dev/testing server, but even that is sometimes a pain since they go down so often, not for long, but enough to diturb your workflow. You get what you pay for, my 2c.

Hi Senixon,

What was your website or reseller ID so I can verify the server you were on to make sure this does not happen again.

Also if you can post me your ticket ID I can track the issue and make sure we are able to resolve the problem.

All of our servers have not have unexpected downtime.
    Psychz Networks - Enterprise Servers & Data Center Professionals
    ★24/7 On-Site Support - Premium Server Hardware
    ★Facilities: Los Angeles, CA - Dallas, TX | Tier-4 Data Centers
    ★Dedicated Servers - Colocation - Psychz DDoS-Shield™ On-Premise Mitigation

Hi Senixon,

I would also like to add there could have been a software firewall issue if you were receiving intermittent disconnection.

Either way if you wish for me to resolve your issue feel free as we havent had any major issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedito
    JaguarPC has been on the business for many years, If I'm not wrong, for 7 years
    Actually 8, going on 9.
    Greg Landis | Founder Jaguarpc - Keeping websites happy since 1998
    Managed IT Solutions - Business hosting | Virtual Private Servers | Cloud VPS Hosting | Dedicated servers | Backup service
    Follow us @ Facebook.com/Jaguarpc | Twitter: @JaguarPC | (888)-338-5261 | sales @ jaguarpc.com

Quote Originally Posted by clanosiris
    Hi Senixon,

What was your website or reseller ID so I can verify the server you were on to make sure this does not happen again.

Also if you can post me your ticket ID I can track the issue and make sure we are able to resolve the problem.

All of our servers have not have unexpected downtime.

--

I would also like to add there could have been a software firewall issue if you were receiving intermittent disconnection.

Either way if you wish for me to resolve your issue feel free as we havent had any major issues.
    You asked for it...
    My account id is irrelevant since I'm closing the account.

Clanosiris, I'm sure you mean well, but it's just not adequate service, and I don't blame anyone you get what you pay for, end of story.

Just to give you a rundown, I've been with Gazzin for almost 2 years and had problems since the first week. First it was a DNS issue, then the Mail server was black listed, then a server update that broke nearly half of my clients' websites because of different PHP settings, DB Problems followed soon then the move to another server which was not much better, but did resolve the mail server being black listed, and again more code adjustments for nearly half of my accounts due to different PHP settings. Very soon after that 90% of may accounts we defaced, after I suggested that your server is compromised, your tech support responded that it was my problem due to read/write permissions in the wwwroot folder, which of course I never adjusted since coming onboard. Finally the last update erased a few hours of my work that were critical because they were getting approval from the client. All this was constantly peppered with site/mail down time, and the funny thing when asked about the down time I was presented with a record of the servers up-time, like this would make me feel better that the server had a network connection, but my site is down due to some crazy loop some other user had on there, or whatever.

I have heard all the excuses in the world from Gazzin and the resolved most of the issues quickly, but it's obvious that their business model is quantity, not quality.

Someone may think I'm crazy to put up with 2 years of this, but like I mentioned earlier this was used only as DEV/Testing server for the most sites I have on there so my expectations were low but it got to a point were testing and developing is difficult due to site downtime and constant setting changes.

So there you have it.

Greetings Senixon,

The issues you present to us with dns broken, blacklist issues were due to our previous data center. Your DNS did not work at times due to this traffic blacklist that happened in our previous datacenter. (all resolved after migration)

The PHP change was not intentional as we rarely change PHP.ini the only change that was done was during the migration from our previous datacenter to now with register global switched from on to off. The issue would have been resolved easily using a simple .htaccess.

As for the php changes that is require as there are vulnerabilities within PHP version that clients require upgrades from 4.4.2, 4.3.2, to 4.4.4 we have not did a random update where it goes into the 5.1.x tree which will probably be a nightmare for all.

Finally the issue with the roll back this is something I will apologize for as there was an issue which require a server reload we made all intentions to make sure all data was sync prior to the system reload. I believe we did not make it clear enough for you which I sincerely apologize for.

The server you are on is probably bat as this was probably th roll back that just recently happened. Current load is well under 1.00 which shows we are not factoring into quantity but rather quality.

I will keep in mind of this occurance for you in regards to roll back and notifications for users.

Due to this issue I am willing to credit you of 6 months FREE on the house. Any issues you have simply present it to me personally. Simply pm and I will arrange it for you.

Clanosiris thanks for the offer, but I'm not interested in monetary compensation or other gifts, as I mentioned earlier I hold no grudge against Gazzin, you can't expect to get a great reseller account for $10/mo. It's not profitable for a company to do that unless they are straining the servers and/or cutting corners, no offense. I do think that Gazzin can be a great starting point for any developer to learn how reseller accounts work and perhaps use it as a Staging or Development environment, but using it to sell hosting would be a mistake IMO. I gave Gazzin plenty of chances, but it's clear that unless some drastic measures are taken to change how Gazzin operates this will continue.

As for the Rollback you mentioned, I did expect a downtime during the scheduled Sat. evening, however did not expect a rollback especially to previous days data, otherwise I would have backed everything up.

the PHP.ini config issue is understandable and is indeed an easy fix, however you need to warn people that this will happen, for the sites that were developed 4-5 years ago and are relying on register_globals=on, they simply broke when this update occured w/o any warnings and clients looking at me like I broke their sites.

Greetings Senixon,

It actually varies from perspective for many sellers of ours.

As of this day we power more than 2000 resellers. Many of these resellers have upgraded from resellers -> vps -> dedicated servers.

I understand that you didnt expect a roll back but that was something I understood we did not warn forehand. Which I apologize again for.

It is unfair to make such judgement that our new system has serve you well without downtime or issues in regards to blacklist, or downtime to judge that we cut corners, or not reliable. If we were not reliable we would not have been continuing growing daily as well as with resellers growth for over 2 years.

As for php upgrades of each branch we will be considering this announcements for users within the forum as we have learned the importance of this since some of our clients are in it for development as well.

I understand these changes has cause issues with your development which some users may not notice the difference as they are not in the business of development. If you rely heavily on develpment I suggest obtaining a VPS where you have control over settings.

Again I apologize and wish you the best perhaps our paths may cross in the future.

Punith,

I guess I will ask the obvious question - why have you been with so many diferent hosting providers?
    ||| Mike Bowers - Marketing Director
    ||| atOmicVPS LTD
    ||| OnApp Powered Linux & Windows Cloud Hosting ► [Shared] ► [Reseller] ► [VPS]
    ||| Follow the atOmicVPS Blog

Quote Originally Posted by HN-Mike
    Punith,

I guess I will ask the obvious question - why have you been with so many diferent hosting providers?

Hi Mike,

We have been owning hundered's of site and if i host all the sites with 1 or 2 hosting providers, i will be getting same class c ip's and it's not adviced to host lot of related websites with same class c ip's in the seo point of view.

Lot of sites to come up and iam hunting for more hosting providers. if u find good hosting providers, keep me a post, Thanks