Thread: ZiggyHost.com?

ZiggyHost.com?

Anyone had any experience with ZiggyHost.com?

I have search around the forum and internet and have not found much about them.

Don't know anything about Ziggyhost.com and while the website is a little to cute for me, it's well laid out and informative. To bad they don't have support forums where you can get a better clue as to how they handle things.

I must say that they have a very nice & unique website design.

-GSV
    MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business

Originally posted by elix
    Yes, I totally agree.
    WLVPN.com NetProtect owned White Label VPN provider
    Increase your hosting profits by adding VPN to your product line up

Originally posted by elix

-GSV
    That might have to do with the fact that they offer web design services and thus they need to show off their talent a bit.

Ok, I did some investigating and found out a few things.

- They are a subsidiary of Carolina Equity Investment, Inc. which has been around for 3 years. Ziggy Host itself is fairly new and has been around for half a year (since late December).

- There are 2 staff members.

- They are a reseller and their provider is fatnetwork.net

I don't know about going with someone who is reselling from fatnetwork.net. Also, they haven't been around for very long. Bit risky maybe?

I suggest you do a search for Fat Network here at WHT to see what the genereal consensus is about them.

-GSV
    MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business

Thumbs down

I signed up for an account at 02:08 PM EST and have yet to hear anything from them (05:30 PM EST). Their website indicates automated account creation within 15 minutes of payment, so maybe they are taking the day off?
    Matt - That's just my opinion, I could be wrong.

Originally posted by mattcarter
    I signed up for an account at 02:08 PM EST and have yet to hear anything from them (05:30 PM EST). Their website indicates automated account creation within 15 minutes of payment, so maybe they are taking the day off?
    Yeah I signed up before and it took at least a day for my account to be set up. I decided to get my money back anyway.

Nice design but if they lie to you once (15 min creation time) they just might lie to you again.

Jack

I must say they have a very unique website, the design looks very good.

If your account is not being setup on time, contact them and find out why it has not been setup.

Regards,

Originally posted by WN-Ali
    . . . If your account is not being setup on time, contact them and find out why it has not been setup.
    Yeah, their could have been a glitch in their order system or something. Sometimes these things happen.

Originally posted by Aussie Bob
    Yeah, their could have been a glitch in their order system or something. Sometimes these things happen.
    Yes, there was some sort of problem with their billing system.

But certainly if you need someone to do web design, I think you've found the right guys, very very nicely designed site.

15. Hello WHT'ers

Yes, our billing system (WHM AP) was not working properly and orders were not being installed automatically (normally orders are installed within 15 minutes). We were not trying to deceive or lie to any of our customers.

We have decided to give one month of free hosting to those affected by the delay. We're sorry for the inconvenience this has caused anyone.

Thank you everyone for your kind remarks on our web site design. We definitely tried to go for a unique look to set us apart.

If anyone has any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
    Warmest regards,
    Chris
    ZiggyHost - Web Hosting Made Simple

16. Hello WHT members and guests,

Since this thread has been around for awhile now, I just wanted to provide an update to anyone who is looking for information about Ziggy Host.

Quote Originally Posted by shaneric
    Ok, I did some investigating and found out a few things.

- They are a subsidiary of Carolina Equity Investment, Inc. which has been around for 3 years. Ziggy Host itself is fairly new and has been around for half a year (since late December).
    Ziggy Host was founded in December of 2004.

- There are 2 staff members.
    We still have two dedicated staff members who are knowledgeable in their fields.

- They are a reseller and their provider is fatnetwork.net
    We have expanded and are NO longer resellers! We have our own dedicated servers now.

As always, if anyone has any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
    Warmest regards,
    Chris
    ZiggyHost - Web Hosting Made Simple