[Review] globalwebbrands.com

Hello everyone,

We recently re-designed our Website at www.globalwebbrands.com, in the hopes of making it simpler and easier to use. Can I get some opinions on the color scheme, navigation, fonts, etc? Thanks guys! (And don't be afraid to honest!)
    Daniel B., CEO - Bezoka.com and Ungigs.com
    Hosting Solutions Optimized for: WordPress • Joomla • OpenCart • Moodle
    Data Centers in: Chicago (US), London (UK), Sydney (AU), Sofia (BG), Pori (FI)
    Email Daniel directly: ceo [at] bezoka.com

So you guys are HostGator now? That's where the page redirects to.

Yeah, it redirects to HostGator
    Ryan Smith

Hmmm, not sure why it would have done that. Is this still happening when you visit the link?

Goes to webnetserve for me, which I believe is the correct destination?

Your logo needs work - I don't believe you can use something like that in print can you?

It quit redirecting to HostGator for me about a week after my post. Kinda of a shame, though, I have hosted with you for about a year now and am very satisfied. However, by strange coincidence during that week of redirecting, I had recommended your service to a few business owners and they balked when they got HostGator instead. They had already signed up with someone else by the time I informed them that the site was back. Oh well, maybe next time. I'll still recommend GWB, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Fazel3
    Goes to webnetserve for me, which I believe is the correct destination?

Your logo needs work - I don't believe you can use something like that in print can you?
    Yes, since the original post, we have changed the name of the branch of our company offering Web hosting. GlobalWebBrands is now the name of the "parent" company - and we're still working on getting its site up. It's taking us awhile!

What's wrong with the logo? Can you share exactly what you mean? I'd be interested to hear more detailed thoughts.

Thanks for taking the time to look - it really does mean alot to me to get opinions on this!

Quote Originally Posted by COKEMAN
    It quit redirecting to HostGator for me about a week after my post. Kinda of a shame, though, I have hosted with you for about a year now and am very satisfied. However, by strange coincidence during that week of redirecting, I had recommended your service to a few business owners and they balked when they got HostGator instead. They had already signed up with someone else by the time I informed them that the site was back. Oh well, maybe next time. I'll still recommend GWB, though.
    Very interesting, indeed. I am just not sure why it was redirecting like that. I used to have my personal Website hosted with HostGator, from before I even launched my company. But that is a totally different domain - other than that, I've never been associated with them in any other way. I'm going to look into this more, because I've never had something quite like this happen. Very strange, indeed.

You're not connected to GlobalWebSuites perchance are you WebDan?

Not a fan of that logo, too big with too many web effects.

The site itself is functional if not a bit too much like a template.