Holyoke, MA

Any Idea Where I can get a Script like this?

Hi All,
    I'm looking for a news script where I am able to post just an excerpt of the news on the front page and then the full article on a separate page. Sort of like this:

On the right side they have "Special Events" each little bit of info includes a link to more info. The "more info" link brings up another page with the full story. I would like to do this but on the fly like NewsPro.

Is there such a thing?

I'm trying to do this for our Boys & Girls Club. It will be very usefull so I don't have to be doing all the HTML and somebody who does not know much or even the kids are able to update the site fairly easily.

Thanks in advance.

Pro D'ZYNES Profesional Print and Web Solutions

East Coast
    there are ALOT of small but well-developed scripts that can do exactly what you want...

Scotland, UK
    ProSam - I am sure NewsPro allows you to have news, then a full story section linking from your main page.

There is also the new version of NewsPro out, can't remember what it's called begins with a C

You would be best off with a PHP/MySQL solution, see the links alpha posted above
    Chris Adams - CEO - Rochen Ltd. - chris (at) rochen (dot) com

Now offering both US & UK premium business hosting, reseller hosting and managed virtualized services. | | | | Twitter: @rochenhost

My site uses vBulletin as a backend for the news
    Get your web design questions answered: Web Design Forums at ; vBulletin Board of the Month.

yea PHP/MySQL... I was thinking of making a script like that tell I realized it would take a bit of work. TOO lazy