Looking for bright/talented designer, project up to $5000 + ongoing maint. contract

Hi all,

Fluid Hosting, LLC is lookingg for a bright/talented designer. We plan to have our website redesigned and I would like the new design be unique, look professionally, and have strong corporate feeling. Up to US$2500 - US$5000 will be allocated to this project. This project will include design of professional and unique website (main page and sub pages), logo, company letterhead and business card. Advance knowledge of Flash and ColdFusion may be needed, though not absolutely necessary.

We prefer a clean, simple, and unique, yet have strong corporate/professional looking design. An example of this is mediatemple. So do make sure you have the skill and experience to design website like that. Moreover, we may use your service to help us maintain our corporate website on ongoing basis.

You must have an experience to deal with large project and be able to finish on deadlines. You will be asked to write a contract including all the design processes and timelines, draft ideas, and other proposals. If you feel you are qualified, please reply to this thread with the following information:
    1. your contact info
    2. show your design, logo (if any), business card (if any), company letterhead (if any) works that you have designed. Please show me only the best that you think I will be impressed
    3. Your skills/qualifications (e.g. experience in Flash, ColdFusion, AJAX, PHP, etc).
    4. Estimated completion time
    5. Estimated price for the project.

Please do not PM me or contact me directly as your reply may not be addressed. If we are interested with your service, we will contact you back.

Those who designs cheap generic templates, you need not show your portfolio here. I am looking top quality designs, which eliminates perhaps 98% of the designs I have seen being offered here at WHT.

Do you know of somebody who you think is perfect for this project? Send me (PM or email) the designers you trust/love. If we choose to go with them and finish the project, we will give you $50-$100 bonus.
    Last edited by writespeak; 09-22-2006 at 12:59 PM. Reason: Edited by request
    Fluid Hosting, LLC - HSphere Shared and Reseller hosting - Now with HIGH AVAILABILITY
    Fluid VPS - Linux and Windows Virtuozzo VPS - Enterprise VPS with up to 2 GB guaranteed memory!
    Get your N+1 High Availability Enterprise Cloud
    Equinix Secaucus NY2 (NYC Metro)

Hey Dave,

What type of design are you looking for? I know a few good designers, first off I would recommend the_pm from here, he owns equinety..

Quote Originally Posted by FHDave
    Hi all,

We plan to have our website redesigned
    Thank godness... about time....

(disclaimer: I host with Dave... great company, even if the site looks like... well... uh...)

Quote Originally Posted by FHDave
    Any pointers?
    I'll email you the site to my designer... she cost, but is tops....

edit: email sent...
    Last edited by hekwu; 09-21-2006 at 01:01 AM.
    Windows 10 to Linux and Mac OSX: I'm PARSECs better than you. Eat my dust!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hekwu
    Thank godness... about time....

(disclaimer: I host with Dave... great company, even if the site looks like... well... uh...)

Yes, I have been wanting to redesign our website. But for some reasons, I can't seem to get it done. I have worked with two designers in the last 1-1.5 years that failed in the middle... The last one simply quit after working on it few months, that's after I thought it's close to being done (and I actually liked the design and how the project goes).

Thanks for the email. Received and will be considering her.

Quote Originally Posted by adam
    What type of design are you looking for?
    web hosting design with professional/corporate look. Designers with experience designing web hosting co's sites are a plus. Thanks!
    Fluid Hosting, LLC - HSphere Shared and Reseller hosting - Now with HIGH AVAILABILITY
    Fluid VPS - Linux and Windows Virtuozzo VPS - Enterprise VPS with up to 2 GB guaranteed memory!

I would seriously check out the_pm and the rest of them, they do awesome work. They did vito's site, netasis.com.

Thanks for the recommendation Adam. It was DemoDemo that we did for Vito.
    Last edited by Jamie Harrop; 09-21-2006 at 04:34 AM.
    - Jamie Harrop

Yup, good job too..I sent you guys an email about a design, let me know when ya can talk about it

We have used http://www.uk-networks.net (I think it is UK-Networks on the boards here). They are a bit pricy but it is worth it.

Feel free to check my portfolio

Any work I do right now is extra for me so I don't charge rediculous amounts of money and I'm happy to help someone doing that which I love doing.

If your interested you can contact me over msn (n.rijksen[at]hotmail.com) skype (divinian) or e-mail (n.rijksen[at]naatan.com)

Moved to Templates/Graphics Offers and Requests.
    If you donít like the road youíre walking on, start paving a new one.

Thank you for the pointers/recommendation (here or sent privately).

Since this has been moved to Offers and Requests, might as well welcome any professional designers out there (individuals or company) to show your portfolio here. Up to US$2500 - US$5000 will be allocated to this project. This includes design of professional and unique website (main page and sub pages), logo, company letterhead and business card. Advance knowledge of Flash and ColdFusion may be needed, though not necessary.

Again, a hosting website that we like (clean, simple, and unique, yet have strong corporate/professional looking) is mediatemple. If your skill is up to designing something like that, feel free to apply.

Those who designs cheap generic templates, you need not show your portfolio here. I am looking top quality designs, which eliminates perhaps 98% of the designs I have seen being offered here at WHT

Send me the designers you trust/love. If we choose to go with them and finish the project, we will give you $50-$100 bonus

Forgot to mention, this will likely be an ongoing project as we are also looking for a webmaster that will maintain our website

PM sent FHDave. Thanks

Hi,
    I have finished new hosting design. If you are interested please take a look

http://www.golosun.com/forsale.html

Thanks
    Serge

Although it was already suggested, I thought I'd throw in my two cents and highly recommend www.equentity.com . Top shelf design and customer service.

Good luck in your decision, Dave.

Vito
    DemoDemo.com - Flash tutorials since 2002
    DemoWolf.com - 5,300+ Flash tutorials for hosting companies, incl. Voice tutorials

Well if you have the dough and seriously ready to invest them (which will be way more than 5000), I'd recommend www.2advanced.com

... I have been trying all week with bribes for people to post good things about me but they just won't do it!

Here is my shameless self recommendation: www.loadingdeck.com
    Loading Deck
    Freelance web designer
    XHTML CSS web sites

If you haven't found anyone yet, I'd like to recommend myself

Portfolio: http://www.astereostudio.com (downloadable cv as well)
    Skills: I've been designing for 6 years, coding in valid xhtml / css. While I lack flash knowledge, I can put together a professional design quickly and efficiently.
    Price: Probably around $2,500-$3,000
    Estimated completion: Under a month, most likely 2-3 weeks.

Hi there,

I have been a designer for five years now. You can take a look at some of my recent work here.

My turnaround time for a typical 5 page design is about a week but the quality of design you are looking for would take at least 2-3 weeks. If you are interested in my style of design, please contact me and we can work something out.

Regards,
    Karim Moukalled

Can i enquire as to if you have found anybody for this project?

Rgds,
    Chris
    Walker

Happy 2007.

May I inquire as to when we can expect the shiny new website? I'm looking forward to seeing it.