FYI TweakAdmin, members may not reserve the right not to sell. Opening bidding price is the reserve. Since you've not had a bid yet, this would be a great opportunity to amend your auction! This really can't be done once bidding has begun...
Where does it say that I can not reserve the right not to sell?
No where here does it say that:
Rules regarding auctions:
Auctions must be conducted under the following guidelines.
If you are selling:
1. If you have a reserve, start the bidding at your reserved price.
2. Clearly post an end date and time expressed in GMT.
3. State accepted payment methods.
4. If an auction is not exclusive to WHT, you must display the URL(s) within the thread.
5. End the auction at the end date and time you stated. Or when the "Buy It Now" price is reached, if you listed one.
6. Transfer ownership to the winner.
If you are buying:
1. You are responsible for the bids you post. Bid only if you plan to buy.
2. Publicly post your bid.
3. If you win an auction, pay the seller.
*** NOTE ***
If you do not meet these basic requirements, you will not be allowed to post in the WebHostingTalk advertising forums.
Last edited by TweakAdmin; 09-22-2006 at 06:59 PM.