APC AP9210 masterswitch network power controller

6*ap9210 masterswitch network power controller.

For more information about ap9210 check this url http://www.surplusserver.com/cgi-bin...ex.cgi?pid=228

Price: $150/each shipping included anywhere in US.

3*Dell 582RR Avocent 2160ES KVM

$150/each shipping included

Those items have been pulled from our colo space.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Kevin
    P4HOST.COM -- Specialize in quality Web Hosting solutions.
    Affordable -- Prices are very comparative
    Reliable -- Very low load average guaranteed. 60 day money back. Fast Support --Support Forum -- Providing hosting since 2003

one more item for sale:

$200 shipping included anywhere in US.

http://p4host.com/geforce.jpg

What you are buying is a used and 100% working eVGA brand GeForce 6800 Ultra AGP video card with 256mb of memory. I decided to upgrade to pci express and can't use anymore. eVGA GeForce 6800 Ultra AGP 256mb NVIDIA blazing fast. This is one of the best graphic card for AGP.

Requires Power Connector?: yes
    Includes DVI-I-to-VGA converter?: yes
    Bundled Software - Games: Far Cry
    Notes: 450-watt power supply; AGP 2.0 slot; 2 Molex connectors; two slot widths.

EVGA.com's newest high-end offering serves up nVidia's GeForce 6800 Ultra in a very fast and competitive card. Installation is straightforward, and eVGA.com includes an online utility called SysScan that helps locate potential problems.

Like all cards based on the GeForce 6800 Ultra, the eVGA e-GeForce 6800 Ultra requires two 12V hard-drive power connectors to feed the power-hungry graphics processor. Your PC should have a 450W power supply. The card has dual DVI outputs and arrives with two DVI-to-VGA converter dongles, giving you great flexibility in driving multiple displays. Also in the box is Far Cry, a visually impressive and fun 3D first-person-shooter game.

The eVGA card's performance is right up there with other GeForce 6800 Ultra–based cards. The difference on 3D GameGauge performance between the fastest and slowest card tested was only 4 to 5 percent, so none of these cards stood apart as the best performer. But the nVidia-based cards did run Doom 3 considerably faster than those based on the ATI X800 XT GPU. eVGA.com's card tied for first place in our Doom 3 testing.
    Reliable -- Very low load average guaranteed. 60 day money back. Fast Support --Support Forum -- Providing hosting since 2003

For the APC switches, how much extra to ship to Canada? Or same price because I'm so good looking?
    SuperWebHost.com, a Digitally Justified Company
    Celebrating our 9th year in Business

Proudly Hosting with CANADIAN bandwidth
    Managed Hosting, Multi-Domain Hosting, Colocation, Merchant Accounts

Quote Originally Posted by VanHost
    For the APC switches, how much extra to ship to Canada? Or same price because I'm so good looking?
    how many do you need?

5*ap9210 left.