Arrow Small Number of Web Hosting Clients for Sale!

I have a few extra web hosting clients and so I thought I should post them for sale here.

Total of 10 clients:

2 clients pays $49.99/mo - 1 prepaid for the year and is due in January
    8 clients pay $9.95/mo

For details regarding the plans that these clients are on, and for further details, e-mail me at [email protected] or ICQ me at 122822317.

Clients will go to the highest bidder, however I will not overlook quality of recipeint of clients.

I need to sell them ASAP, so bidding will end in 3 days!!!

--JCA Justin
    Netatic Web Hosting - The World's Best Web Hosting
    http://www.netaticwebhosting.com

Hello we are interested anytime someone is looking to "sell" hosting customers but we are confused why you would only be selling 10 of them? Is that all you have and if not what is wrong with these 10? At the prices you gave these clients are worth $2154.00/year in solid income why would you sell just them??

Please let us know what type of plan all these people are are and platform, control panel and type of sites.

One of your higher paying customers is paid for in advance so unless they renew again next Year they are not worth adding into the deal since they are 7 months away from being able to make any type of profit.

Just wondering we will be waiting for more info.

thanks

Well, I should have stated this from the start:

We are selling the clients because a few (but not all) of the domains are adult oriented and it is against our policy to host such sites, so we are looking for a firm to take them off of our hands.

The clients were all on Plesk servers and their files have already been tarred up.

49.99 plan is as follows:

1,250 MB
    50 GB
    20 MySQL Databases

(Don't worry, clients are ready for their plans to be restructured and are using no where near their allocation (10-15%)

9.95 plan is:

300 MB
    10 GB
    2 MySQL Databases

I have spoken with the prepaid-for-a-year client, and he is definitely going to renew in January.

Let me know if there are any further details anyone is interested in.

Best Regards,

--JCA Justin

Hello:

I run a company offering dedicated servers...
    I have two posible solutions for you.
    You can either, order a dedicated server from me, and be able to retain the adult oriented clients, or I will take over the clients and pay you a $10 per month commission on the server indefinately, with absolutely no work on your part. I would also offer you discounted prices on dedicated servers as a result.

If you have any interest in this, please email me at [email protected] or grab some other contact details out of my profile.
    Regards,
    Mike Slemko.

thanks for the reply that maskes more sense now...

I knew there had to be a reason..

thanks

Robert

Originally posted by janderfox
    Well, I should have stated this from the start:

We are selling the clients because a few (but not all) of the domains are adult oriented and it is against our policy to host such sites, so we are looking for a firm to take them off of our hands.

So why did you take them in first place if you had an existing policy against adult sites? And especially to take someones money for an entire YEAR of hosting for something that violates your policy

The clients were all on Plesk servers and their files have already been tarred up.
    So does this mean their sites are not up at the moment? If not, what assurances would a person have that they are not upset at this downtime and will go with a new host?

So does this mean their sites are not up at the moment? If not, what assurances would a person have that they are not upset at this downtime and will go with a new host?
    No, their sites are currently online. We just need to get them off of our servers.

The clients are well aware of the situation and are ready to move.

More offers welcome!

--JCA Justin

The other part of my question was hidden in the quoted section above, but I'm curious as to why did you take them in first place if you had an existing policy against adult sites? And especially to take someones money for an entire YEAR of hosting for something that violates your policy?

rastoma,

Since you inquired, I will clarify. The clients originally belonged to a friend of mine which left the business.

He asked me to hold on to the clients until I could find a buyer...

I've only had the clients for four days or so, and I really need to get them off of my hands, so if you are iterested, let me know.

Best Regards,

--JCA Justin